Pause Menu Glitch?

I don’t follow the forums much so apologies if this has been addressed. I am having an issue both on Xbox one and PC where when I pause the game during a fight nothing shows up, so I cannot see what my characters moves are, or any of the actual pause menu, I can only hear the music notes when you move up or down through the invisible menu. I have only done this in offline play. However for some reason my Spinal and Jago (my highest leveled characters) have their moves show up which is why I was wondering if maybe they changed something where you can only see the players moves in the pause menu if you have the character at a certain level? Anyone have this issue?

Screenshot of the pause menu: https://s15.postimg.org/bdynr75jv/Untitled.jpg

1 Like

I have the same problem when I’m in dojo mode and I’m pretty sure it has shown up in others modes. I made complaint of it before because it was like in every mode. I’ve noticed some improvements with the last couple patches but the problem remains. I pretty much avoid dojo all together because without the pause menu, to can’t quit dojo mode, which means I have to go back to the Xbox dashboard and close the game. But that means I have to sit through the game intro which is annoying.

1 Like

I have the same problem. When I pause the game, in any modes, It does the same as in the picture you posted. Need help please.

Now I have made note of this before, and multiple times. From the looks of it, I am not the only one afflicted. Now this is no small matter that can just be glossed over. My question is, what is going to be done about it?

1 Like

It’s very annoying, hope they’re going to fix it soon.

I just erased my safe file from both my console and xbox live. (In manage game, press the 3 lines button when you are on your save file. Thanks select delete than delete on both xbox live and concole) It solves the problem.

it happend to me once in a blue moon and I was on the XB1 but it usually happens when I’m recording clips for KI Stupidity But again it happens rarely on my console.

That was solved by turning closing the games app and starting it back up for me.