Patchnote 3.8 highly awaiting it

I actually don’t struggle with Sadira. I wins LOTS of matches.

I have this feeling Kim has a nerf incoming. Dunno why. Just do.

No no. They won’t nerf Kim, they’ll just nerf Jago, Fulgore, Gargos and break something else of Kan Ra’s. :smile: you know the usual.

1 Like

Well, I can think of a really stupid bug they might fix, but I can’t see them nerfing her otherwise.

1 Like

tusk cancels wont drain instinct!

4 Likes

i can think of like 3 things you might be referring to…the momentum cannon cancel, the stage ultra/dragon cancel, or the LP+HK dragon cannon…

Dunno though. A majority of the cast has been tweaked and tuned throughout the last few patches with her just getting a few buffs. Its just a gut feeling.

EDIT: @DoomguyEx2 oh God…

As far as the video isn’t generic gameplay about the mentioned character, and instead the video showcases the actual change, it will be fine

Just, don’t put a video with someone speaking about the games, whithout showing the changes.

1 Like

I swear, if Sadira doesn’t get the damage buffs she needs this patch I’m going to write a very brief, passive-aggressive forum comment that might hurt your feelings @developers :grimacing:

Farewell Jago…

2 Likes

the ultimate threat, they must be shaking in their boots…
all joking aside, I don’t believe that damage is what makes Sadira harder to win with. I think it is her reliance on the air. If her opponent has even a decent anti-air she is at a huge disadvantage. Her play style makes her weak, not her damage.

I don’t suppose @rukizzel can give any sort of insight as to who will NOT be receiving any changes in 3.8, could he? It would be a fitting tease I would think, and I know that man loves teases…

1 Like

-Sadira gets a recap.

-Hidden code for a 4th new character: “Professor Chaos”

4 Likes

yeah really @rukizzel would you be gentle enough to only let us know whos gonna be changed or at least touched for correction or others, no need to say buff or nerfs. we just want the names
I just wanna know if MARIA GET changes or not :anguished:

that’s the one thing I like by him, he’s a teaser professional. he know how to give you a watering mouth :baby::eyes:

If you don’t , so why ask for Buff??? :cop: just enjoy yo character.

Everyone wants their character buffed, hell Omen is fine as is and I still want him to get some buffs (mainly cosmetics but oh well). Just because he wins matches with her doesn’t mean it’s an easy feat. He still has to work hard in order to get them, a couple buffs can make it easier to get them and enjoy his character a bit more but at the end of the day it’s all about skill.

1 Like

… I think i would pay a lot, A LOT, of money to see this happen

4 Likes

Best news I’ve read about this game in 3 months. Looking forward to Kan Ra’s crouching HK to finally working, so I can hop back in to some KI action.

Her playstyle is fine, and Sadira can get around anti-airs in ways other characters can’t. Plus her ground game is actually pretty decent, so she isn’t entirely reliant on staying in the air. She just needs a better reward for when she gets her openings.

When will we get a Official Eagle Gameplay Breakdown?

Maybe some way to stay on the wall after shadow web cling, because from what I hear she often bounces right back into an enemy attack.

it’s not that she bounces back into an attach as much as if a character’s hit box touches hers, SWC immediately creates a wall negating her invincibility and allow the attack to commence.