Patch Notes 2.12

This:

Do note - Shadow Jago & the 2.12 Update will not roll out to everyone at once. It will take a few hours to prop to all servers.

— Killer Instinct (@KillerInstinct) December 4, 2015
1 Like

So… You wrote “Killer Instinct Season 2 will start rolling out on December 3rd after 4pm PST/7pm EST.” Where is the update?

And… Sorry. I posted this at the time the comment above loaded for me.

I’m just gonna turn on my XBOX ONE at 7pm, it’s making me nauseous having to repeatedly turn on and off my XBOX ONE just to know when the update rolls in. LOL :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Still wiating on it. oi! fyi my time is Central I think. I live in Oklahoma so yeah.

I already got it around 9:15 PM eastern. What I do is let the Xbox go into sleep mode while connected and turn it on later.

9:15? it’s 8:47pm for me, Then again I’m central I believable.

@JEFFRON27

You could always unplug and plug your Xbox. That might help.

unplug? ya mean from the net? I’ll try it.

EDIT: IT WORKED!!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting, but I have the Doom Alpha to tie me over

try upluging your consoles internet cabale and plug it back in. It worked for me.

I did and got nothing lol. I’m not too stressed though. I can wait until tomorrow at worst.

I’m still waiting for the update man… It is already 9. 5 hours from 4pm.

Finally got it after restarting my console! Woohoo! Feels good, man.
Shadow Jago, here I come! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

How has my xbox still not gotten the update? What the hell am I doing wrong?!?!

You’re not holding your tongue right.

2 Likes

So far, the solutions I’ve used and/or seen posted here are;
-Turn it off and turn it back on.
-Hard reset (hold power button for 5+ seconds, or remove power cord)
-Disconnect from the internet, then reconnect (unplug, replug)
-Uninstall and Reinstall KI
-Wait.

Looks like I’m going to have to continue to play the waiting game then :pensive:

Pretty sure the update is mandatory by now. It wouldn’t update for me on the dashboard, I had to try to play KI. When I booted the game up, it said “sorry you need to update before we can let you online”, and then it started to download, so you could try that.

I’m pretty sure you won’t be allowed to even boot KI anymore without the update downloading.

1 Like

Still not working for me. ;-;
EDIT: Never mind I’m the worlds biggest idiot.
I didn’t realize Old Shago and New Shago had seperate ranks.

1 Like