Patch Notes 2.11

Same…I might be one of those people to uninstall the 20+ GB and Reinstall… sigh.

1 Like

Character load times in select screen extremely sped up? or is it just me.

So what exactly are the boosters supposed to be cause all I have is an empty menu when I go into boosters.

Still no update! WTF??? LOL…ughhhh

I guess Ill just wait till tomorrow

sadow replay … cool …

so cool new feuture … now will be silent

Finally updating here in Louisiana! And pretty slow to for such a small update :frowning:

Nice time to turn on my xbox! Good to see another Louisianan! We should play a few rounds!

1 Like

Sure thing! Maybe Thursday around 7-10 Im free. Im still waiting on my update to finish, which is looking like another hour. Tomorrow cant play much, Date night with the wife…boooo LOL

Were are you located in LA?

Add me if you like FallofSeraphs76

New Orleans, will do.

1 Like

Sweet new features, dudes…
I never got the update, so I just spent my night playing Dark Souls. I imagine it will be love tomorrow, and I’ll have an excuse to hop on and see the bug fixes/mini buffs :wink:

That would be an absolute disrespect to the players IMO. At least, guys should say something, but no, they remain silent about it.

2 Likes

So wait, does this mean I can no longer flick away Orchid’s jaguars with Aganos?

It means that some normals that could destroy projectiles (such as Aria st.MK, etc) weren’t able to destroy firecats, but now they can.

1 Like

I just tested it in the lab - they NERFED Aganos!

My FAVORITE setup no longer works 100% because it’s breakable!

If I perform a combo that includes s,PA, then follow it up with a wall into R or s.R into a wall crash, the R is breakable BEFORE the wall crash! This means I’m forced to use l.R or m.R to try to prevent an easy combo-break, but this means I also have to watch spacing! AND even worse, it STILL damages the wall (probably because the combo break counts as knocking Aganos down)! THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!

They virtually took away my favorite setup and made it incredibly easy to break!!! :sob:

It takes a lot of resources for that setup (1 or 2 shadow meters for s.PA and possibly a s.R, a chunk for the wall, a heavy AD for hit confirmation on the s.PA) and now it’s all potentially for naught!? :sob:

3 Likes

Are you saying it is breakable even if there are breakable points elsewhere in the combo? If so then report it as a bug. If it just means that his unbreakable (or that particular version anyway) is fixed then they did say that in the patch notes.

Let me add: Fixed a bug that caused oversight of patch notes 2.10 :smile:

Shadow ruin, as far as I can tell from my training just now, is still always unbreakable, even if you just do raw shadow rocks, set up a wall, and then shadow ruin them through it. It’s certainly unbreakable if you do it in the middle of a combo.

Regular ruin is now breakable in these spots as if it was a special move manual (although it’s still kind of tight). Before, when you broke this, you would go through the wall either way and take unscaled damage. Now, you just break and don’t go through the wall. The crappy thing about this, though, is that Aganos can’t counter break the ruin (the game kinda freaks out and doesn’t let it happen) so it’s always a free break for the opponent unless you use shadow ruin.

Anyway, this is all expected behavior for the combo system (except the counter break problem), so I don’t see why GG is freaking out about this.

Still waiting for TJ to get 6 autodoubles like every other character in the game! TJ COMBO has the weakest COMBOS… irony.

THEY CHANGED ARIA’S ANNOUNCER VOICE. It echo’s a lot more when to do an ultra or combo breaker. Slightly better, but still could use work.