Patch Notes 2.11

In 2.10, last month :smile:

So Im seeing the Sign of the new additions on the Intro screen
but the actual addition are no where to be found? IS the actual patch not rolled out yet? I guess not since my patch number reads 2.10.210

Correct. This should be rolling out now, but may take some hours to hit everyone. When you see 2.11 you’ll know you’re good!

1 Like

Thanks man! Im looking forward to Shadows
which is my favorite mode in the game!

Can you guys think about adding a classic ladder please? No more survival! Or survival without the Life bar handicap? Thanks again!

2 Likes

Yay!

Yay!

[quote=“GoogleMyName, post:1, topic:2310”]
*Added HUD Meter Volume slider to Audio Options
[/quote]
 You mean the KV meter?

[quote=“GoogleMyName, post:1, topic:2310”]
*You can new purchase the long-awaited XP Boosters from the Store!
[/quote] 
 yay?..

They updated the top post to contain all the gameplay-related bug fixes. There’s quite a bit in there.

The ones that really seem to matter are:

• Cinder non-firedup heavy fission is no longer -9 on block and is now probably +4 or +5 as intended
  • Cinder inferno is no longer super punishable on hit, probably has “normal” frame data now of about 0 on hit across the versions
  • Aganos can peacemaker grab armored opponents
  • Aganos can no longer send people through a wall even if they combo break the Ruin attack
  • Omen can instinct cancel his throw again
  • Hisako can do instinct combos using medium and heavy air ORZ now (in case you didn’t know, beforehand, if she wanted to do multiple air ORZ in a row, they ALL had to be the light version because it was the only one that caused enough hit stun). This will make her harder to break in instinct but IMO you can still react to the versions based on distance traveled and where she hits your character.

-Shadow replays? HELL YES

-Finally, I can make a godlike Cinder shadow

-Well, at least Wulf’s stage is fixed

-(looks at Cinder’s fixes) Wait
you guys fixed everything but the inferno teleport glitch? 
this’ll be fun

This is probably something they don’t really want to fix? It looks a little goofy but Cinder can just use shadow trailblazer instead and continue the combo, and I think he needs a good way to convert off inferno at range.

Dunno, maybe they’ll fix it in a later patch but I don’t think it’s too good or too dumb if they never get around to it.

The fired up version makes it too good.

KV Meter SFX now silent by default and you can control the volume via the audio options page! Yay!

9 Likes

And the shadow meter sounds. Funny how people forgot about that.

Finally Aganos can command grab an opponent Keits Plz!! I really hope these boosters dont turn into giving a character more speed/strength. Right now they seem fine tho

THANK GOD this was finally made an option, albeit, the updated sound was infinitely better than the initial metallic ■■■■, it still drove me insane having it forced on us KI veterans as well as the new guys, so having an option is what was always needed
finally guys, no more Maya throws that sound like they are gonna blowout!!!

1 Like

My update’s installed, but how do I watch shadow replays? Do they have to be new ones?

Me too, but also no more Holiday accessories either
if Thunder doesn’t have a damn FULLbird Turkey headdress on his grape by the end of this month I’ll know the reason why!! Wait, is that “racist” as well?:slight_smile:

I would imagine so, yeah. I don’t think they saved the replays from past shadow matches so it would only apply to new ones.

1 Like

Still no update here in North Louisiana :imp:

1 Like

Same here sigh

1 Like