Own Def edition, not getting all content

Hello, so I am stoked that definitive edition owners are getting all the stuff. I logged in today to download the last 3 characters (who I had not bought because I was waiting for a bundle) and saw I could download eagle and shin hisako, but it did not give me Kilgore or any of the gold/terror skins.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing? Did everyone get their definitive edition unlocks?

If anyone else is running into this, please let us know.

In the meantime, thanks for bringing it to our attention. :slight_smile:

“all Gold and Terror skin packs will be free for KI: Definitive Edition owners in the coming days.”

That’s from the Q and A… probably just not free yet.

I guess it’s because Kilgore mistakenly isn’t included in KI DE bundle at MS store - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/killer-instinct-definitive-edition/bvq3fl3201p8

Were the gold skins/terror pack supposed to be available already for definitive edition owners?? I received shin hisako, which was the only character I was missing, but no skins. :smile:

As i posted above, the QA released today said they will become available in the coming days. May not be out yet.

2 Likes

Count me as someone who hasn’t received Kilgore. He was still listed as $4.99 when I last checked this morning.

Didn’t receive Kilgore either. Shin Hisako and Eagle unlocked just fine

Wish they could give an answer about this.

They have, @snickerdoodle said that its been brought to their attention. Give them some time to investigate and fix it.

Can y’all check to see if you can get Kilgore yet and let us know either way?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yeah and the gold and terror skins aren’t free yet… Hrmm…

Still $4.99 for me. I think the issue is that it isn’t considered part of the Def Edition bundle like Shin and Eagle. Like when you click on either of those, it says " Included in the Definitive Edition" right below them. It doesn’t have that for Kilgore.

I’m hearing from production that this has been resolved, but may take time to propagate out to everyone. LMK if you don’t see him for free within a day!

1 Like

Sounds great. I will definitely let you all know.

I only own s3 ultra edition on win10 and I can’t purchase any of the last 3 characters.
Everytime I try to make purchase the store gives me the dredded 0x80070490 error, plus when I look up these character’s individual store page in Xbox one it says I already own them.
Is this something to do with this free stuff business? I just wanted to buy them… :frowning:

what about the gold and terror skins?

got all 3 characters.
i think they unlock it in waves. (like receiving a free game code, where they don’t unlock it for everyone at the same time - even when the skins a really small in size)

Got Kilgore!

I’m sort of curious if people like me will see any of this additional content for free? I’m a season-by-season Ultra Edition owner.

I don’t own the Definitive Edition of the Game.
I bought each season’s Ultra Edition as it released.

It’s hard to not feel a little bummed about not getting this content. I mean I know I’m not the only person that’s spent way more on this game than people that just bought the Definitive Edition ($40 a season + Extra Characters). Sure I’ve been able to play this game as it developed, but it’s hard to not feel a little left out on extras.