Own Def edition, not getting all content

I agree. I bought each season too, then got the Def Edition for Christmas from someone so have both. But yeah kinda a bite that people who spent 30-40 bucks for 3 seasons and supported the game for 4 years have to pay for things people who waited till the end and paid way less get free. Early adopters always get screwed over.

I have received Kilgore. Thank you Iron Galaxy for all your hard work. I look forward to your future endeavors.

anyone who owns the supreme edition can tell me if they received the 3 characters? because i neither can buy them nor have them unlocked even though it states in the pages that iā€™m eligible for them:

theyā€™re listed in the ā€œIn this bundleā€ so whatā€™s up with that?

I am still having this issue. Missing the last three characters and have scoured forums and even contacted Xbox support. To no avail. They couldnā€™t figure out why I did have them despite all of the things we tried.

Yeah Iā€™m having this issue also. The 3 characters show as buyable, but when I click to buy one the game tells me that I already own the characters and to ā€œenjoyā€ - But I canā€™t actually select them as the character select screen says I donā€™t own them. Very confused.

Canā€™t fix this either, I want the three characters, Iā€™ve looked everywhere for a solution. Plz help.

For Xbox one, characters keep showing as purchasableā€¦ not free. This is not right!

1 Like