Orchid alternate costume

Orchid`s stage and base is located in Africa, maybe a dark skin tone just a tan? We should check her closer to see if there some tan lines :grin:

Was that at me? Because I just cut out Orchid from that concept art and put it on the Black Widow costume. I didn’t actually draw all that, just some photoshopping.

Edit:
I did a new photoshop job with Black Widow’s MvCI render this time.

7 Likes

Gonna do more alt costumes!? I’m waiting for more!

Even Jago unmasked!

Sorry, I thought I replied to the other dude’s comment. What you showed was spot on and wow that Orchid/Black Widow blend is amazing. I think Black Widow in MVCI is the closest thing we will get to Joanna Dark in a fighting game.

1 Like

yes , my goal is to draw at least 2 before the end of the year

Old thread but I guess this is where this would go. What about something like this.

4 Likes

Beautiful artwork… but I hate it when people draw her with pale white skin. She never had that.

1 Like

Nice

2 Likes

I think we spoke about this before too. It’s down-right disrespectful.

1 Like

I also see a lot of people colour Jade from Mortal Kombat with Caucasian skin, because the ones who made her MK9 render f*cked up… and the excuse I hear the most is “I like her better when white”… Makes me want to vomit.

1 Like

Yup and Laura Matsuda. And all 3 of these characters just so happen to wear green. Maybe that’s the trigger? They see a brown skinned female dressed in some form of green and it ignites an intense desire to “fix” the character’s skin color aka white-wash it. One of the most beautiful things about art is it really acts as a mirror into the psyche of a person.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, totally…
-hides my art-

2 Likes

Lol :sunglasses:

2 Likes