Only 15 characters get ultimates

Through the summer!? Daaammmnnn…

1 Like

So heartless. So cruel. So… deliciously perfect and just.

I want Rukari to be my spirit animal.

2 Likes

Talk about stretching things out. If they do finish out the cast id say it’ll be next year and that’s if they’re still making content next year.

We still have more tricks up our sleeves…

4 Likes

That’s good to hear but I’m a tad dejected over 15 ultimates at the mo. I hope the tricks excel tho lol

please don’t give these devs encouragement to copy and paste ultimates for the characters that have none. lol😜

we already “share” 3 stages for season 3. don’t make us “share” 15 ultimates too. haha

1 Like

Its going to take through the summer to get 15 of them out? At that rate I won’t see one for Eyedol until next January. Trying not to complain but damn, that is a very slow release schedule. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

sorry to bug but has anyone pointed out that the 15 ultimates coincides with the original 15 characters from the OG KI and KI2?

that and the fact Ken Lobb basically said, that the original games had ultimates and therefore should be free.

also that if the remaining cast who Dosent have one will be charged or paid DLC? that’s pretty much what he implied. is it not?

Understandable since this is the first time you guys are dedicating more than one Ultimate to characters, something you guys haven’t done before until now. As result I hope you do reconsider the idea and finish of the rest of the cast for the game (if you can’t I’d be fine with guests not having them) Overall I think, in my opinion, this one of the most amazing things you guys ever did. I’m looking forward to this stream of releases more so than season3!

I guess we won’t be seeing stage ultras for some of the season 1 stages for another 2 years.

1 Like

Yes months ago.

correlation does not equal causation.

3 Likes

Agreed.

How do you know? They could be playing some other game right now.

Im not asking for much, just stable, and consistency on game play.
It hurts to pay over 60 bucks for a game I love and have it crash the
way it is. I dont know why it does, but it does.

As far as the game play after rethinking everything the games
deep and even more fun than the rest.

Having stage ultras for some is like playing online against
people that spends tons of money on enchantments making them
unbeatable…

When I first saw somebody get me with an ultra then send me thru
a star portal right before the ultra finished “Ultra turned Stage Ultra”
my jaw dropped. that does not happen often…

1 Like

I disagree, even guests should be finished\supported, they are a part of the game and used as a way
to bring more people in, so why should a paying customer be left out.

PLEASE add more fight endings Im tired of everybody saying the same thing over and over.

1 Like

People use very frequently the word “inconsistencies”

SFV, MK, MvC, Injustice… all less stages than characters. KI has an incredible stage/character ratio. There are no missing stages. They never were promised. There are characters without own stage,but that’s all

About costumes or Ultimates…

Several MK characters had extra Fatalities. Several MK and Injustice characters had a lot of extra costumes (Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Batman, Superman…),while others had a lot of less (Black Adam, Ares…)

Seriously people, it’s ok to ask for more, but not some of this childish demanding some people are having.

Have patience. KI isn’t a game which seems to aim to be finished. It’s evolving and growing. For 3 years in a row.

3 ■■■■■■■ YEARS

We are getting more and more. Try to be more patient with the devs please. They are providing.

7 Likes

That’s one reason I don’t play MKX, I don’t like having to play in the same 6 stages over and over again. To me, stages are a big and important part of fighting games.

^^^^^^
This. There are lots of FGC communities that would love to get so much as a patch (cough UMvC3). We are getting new content and people can only complain that it should be MORE new content.

I can understand how mentally exhausting this must be in the five whole weeks since you joined the forums…

5 Likes

This is exactly what I was trying to say before @rukizzel deleted my post because it was “inappropriate”. Please give ALL characters ultimates, no excuses.

I hate to use the term “lazy” here, but you received an AUTOMATED message letting you know that the COMMUNITY flagged your post as inappropriate. You could have chosen to edit said post (if you read the message) and have it reappear, but it seems you decided not to, instead, calling me out (calling out members of the forums in such a fashion is against the forum rules, as is public discussion of moderation).

1 Like

Dear @KRX8,
Please get me a unicorn. I’m tired of your excuses. I want a unicorn, I’ve asked for a unicorn and yet here I am, sitting in a METRO train when I should be riding around on the glorious back of my mythical steed. I refuse to accept anything less than what I want. If you don’t get me my unicorn I will be forced to post endlessly about how “lazy” you are. That will do nothing to produce a unicorn, but at least maybe I will feel better knowing that the world will read this and see my frustration at your failure to produce what I have asked you for. I deserve a unicorn.

Sick of waiting,
BigBadAndy

:unicorn:

9 Likes