Omen Season 3 Rebalance Discussion

(Edited: nevermind, I’ve misunderstood the question.)

look at the S3 patch notes?

No, the full list will be posted in a few weeks before S3 launches though.

4 Likes

He still looked best-character-in-the-game caliber on-stream. Hopefully people find some weaknesses or it’s gonna be a whole lot of Shadow Jago/Jago/Fulgore/Omen in tournaments this year.

1 Like

I recently started playing Omen in KI and I really don’t understand why people don’t play him. He is seriously underrated.

His changes for Season 3 that we know will most likely make him amazing.

2 Likes

Does his rashakukens RELLY have 4 more frames of hitstun? I still cant link a Crouching LP off of them sometimes. They dont feel any different.

bro they are TRUST ME, his heavy buttons manual SO EASY NOW OMG IT’S SO GOOD.

perhaps you do them too late/early, if it’s crouching then maybe your crouching before you press LP.

I found the problem.

Before the update, The only fireball that could mess up the timing of a manual was the crawler fireball. But now, because of the added push-back on the fireball, there is 1 or 2 more that can mess up the timing.

I am loving the new Omen…I was killing it wit Omen last night… just sick! And I have learned to throw in the flip out to really surprise fools! I find that his medium Rashakuken is the best

2 Likes

I don’t like the hit stun.

I have been abusing flip out into demonic despair… I feel evil :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

Anyone else cannot lock Omen’s third shadow bar in a mirror match? Before I post a bug, l want to check with other Omen players…

I’ll get right on it. Gimmi a sec.