OFFICIAL Killer Instinct World Cup & Season 3 Reveal Thread (Bracket Added)

Yeah arbiter is the next reveal. Thank God it wasn’t master chief

1 Like

original post August 15 2015 LOL

4 Likes

#ARBY CONFIRMED

And it’s being shown at the Halo champs?!
This is awesome.

Playerbase increases by 50%

Average age of playerbase decreases 50%

9 Likes

OH MY ULTRATECH! I’M REALLY GLAD FOR ARBITER IN KI SEASON 3!!!

He’s will be my main for forever!

Is Arbiter more popular than Master Chief with the kids these days? Am I way out of touch on the current state of Halo lore? lol

2 Likes

Most Halo fans still prefer Master Chief as a character but most people think The Arbiter fits better and has more potential in KI.

1 Like

Ah okay. I know nothing about Arbiter except what he looks like, since I missed all the games he was a major player in. Dunno what would make him a “good fit” for KI, I guess. I kind of guessed most people would have preferred Master Chief if they picked a Halo character to use, but I’m out of touch so I don’t really know.

Mainly the fact that he uses an energy sword meaning he won’t be a primary gun character and he’s alien appearance fits in well with the other wacky un human characters in KI. Also without going into detail the lore of Spartan 2’s are really really op.

don’t forget plasma grenades and cloak too.

2 Likes

I suspect those (as well as his energy shields) will play a major part in his gameplay.
Also saw him loading up a carbine in the trailer. Maybe he’ll be getting something like Fulgore’s eye beams?

I wonder if cloak will be he’s instinct or just a regular move.

2 Likes

cloak isn’t useful on its own so i’d guess its not a stand alone thing. If it is in instinct its probably not the core effect

2 Likes

Alt costume idea for Kim Wu. Jubilee shares her personality.

its raining salt hallehujah, its raining salt amen~ ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

7 Likes

You know what’s awesome? I actually tweeted to Sean Chiplock (Rash’s VA) about this, and he replied back, saying he REALLY WANTED to see how much of his recorded lines made into the final product, and he stated that there were lots of funny ad lib and on the spot creativity during his recording of said character.

So talk about pure dedication. :wink:

3 Likes

I wasn’t really gonna main Rash & just stick with Kim, but the thrust game is too stronk.

MUST WIN AND SALT THRUST EVERYONE XD

2 Likes

Trusting is the new teabagging :wink:

1 Like

Loving all the changes so far. Lighting is amazing too. Love watching Jagos fireball reflect off the ground while traveling. Looks really nice.

Glacius…OMG is he so fun. Triple hail set ups into homing puddle punch cross ups are fun.
“I can finally do whatever I want with Orchid” GnarlyFeats when we played. Orchid is crazy fun. Rekka cancels in Instict cancelled into a low is pretty dirty. KV meter builds really slow even with air grabs.
Kim Wu is def a character I will be lobbing up with more on release. So much stuff still to discover.
Cinder’s full screen low inferno is really good. Grabs into burnouts, slower KV, all really good.
Haven’t played the others yet but played Paul’s Hisako and Rash and he was doing some good stuff with them as well.
Kan Ra’s shadow ant lion is really good. The stinger just keeps staying there and you can command grab and use the ant lion to keep cursing them then flip for the restand into another command grab reset attempt while the stinger is still activated. Really nice set ups to be discovered there.

You also forgot Orchid cosplay. Godlike.

1 Like