"Official" KI Fan Art Thread

This is so awesome again man thank you for the support and the eyes/ears!!!

1 Like

Just a sketch I did of Gargos at work. Probably gonna color it at some point.

8 Likes

Had the day off, decided to color my previous upload. Hope you like it!

9 Likes

Kind of early I know,but I really suck at waiting, so here’s Misfit Eyedol going Trick-or-Treating!

9 Likes

Glacius

Riptor Art

I did notice that the retro Riptor has some of these on her design. Even the colors. It’s probably just a coincidence.

Also this model did not aged well.

7 Likes

At one of mine and @NitricZenith 's sets I used Spinal and she was using Hisako, and of course I got destroyed lol ^_^; so I got Ultimated pretty hard. After the match Nitric came up with an idea and I quote " if Hisako possesses Spinal, shouldn’t we bee able to see her? I mean, he has no skin. Just see this Hisako face sticking out of his rib cage like ‘yo’." And I just couldn’t get that silly image out of my head . So here is confused Spinal and dizzy little confused Hisako, both trying to cope with the strange results of Hisako’s Ultimate.

5 Likes

Ahaha, so glad you turned this into reality!

Spinal “hmm, I don’t remember eating that!” Hisako “NANI?! Why can I see the floor? Blegh!”
Great stuff, nice one, thanks for this!

I wanted to draw a chibi version of this but I only have paint on my PC and suck at drawing with a mouse. :joy:

Oh well, lol.

Bought some markers, felt a little down for a while, decided to cheer myself up with a Riptor drawing.

11 Likes

After some time of not doing any KI fanart, I watched some of matches from Texas Showdown 2019 and so @PCKPharrohYami kicking ■■■ with his Orchid, getting to 5th place.
So… Here’s an Orchid Fanart ¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

Rash posts incoming

1 Like

Sorry, twas busy AF. Here’s a quicky.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Kinda forgot to upload this here ;^^ :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Figured I should post this here too.

9 Likes

Some Cross-Over ideas

Zeku vs. Jago (Street Fighter V)

Springtron vs. Shadow Jago (Nintendo’s Arms)

6 Likes

I love these, especially the semi-last Riptor design. With your permission, would it be alright if I used this particular image as a cover for my story “Zahn Und Klaue”? I’ll be sure to credit you for the work.

Go for it!

Thank you so much, dude! :smiley: EDIT: Okay, it should be posted and correctly identified as being your work. Thanks again, man!

Sense Riptor was not in KI-2 I tried my hand to se eif I could make the sprite.
It just needs to be rigged though.
KI-2 Riptor 1

3 Likes

Love it! :smiley: