Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

Hey team, after completing the “Hard” event in Sadira’s story board, I am unable to unlock any other ending. The best Sadira ending is unlocked via earning 1600 XP in a single match, as a Sadira main that was crazy easy. Now though, I can’t unlock any other ending, (the worse ending nor the normal ending). Everytime I complete story mode, even with the suggested methods (Ultraing Jago) I still get the best ending. I can’t get any other ending, but the best ending. Sort of a pain.

Win really badly…?

I’m still having the LOCK OUT bug from Counter Breakers happen pretty consistently. It cost me a match online earlier. I couldn’t tell when my lock out ended so I had to guess. It didn’t work LOL

Is this going to be fixed soon? It seems every time i get counter broken online it happens.

(Counter breaker Lockout Icon does not appear above the combo so there is no way to tell when it ends)

That isn’t just you too. I happens every now and then with me as well.

1 Like

I lost more than 1000 points in Ranked leagues because the game did not have saved. I don’t know why this happens, I heard that KI4Life also had this problem before. I took 2 screenshots, one when I saw the problem and a second one, just after restarting the game and then I saw that I lost more than 1000 points. Is there any way to fix this? Is sad and frustrating! In these lost points was a victory against ITA MASTER411, something that does not happen often :frowning:
very sad! :sweat::pensive:

This is the first screenshot, with the correct ponts in the list, however, in the bottom is wrong!

Then, the second one, after restarting the game:

and lost more 50 points!!

Bringing this over here, I’m having the same problem. The toast popped at the Checking DLC screen, but I had just popped the 100 trials achievement the previous day. And some trials, even after completing them, won’t be replaced.

I’m laughing so hard…

@LeoFerreis, @CStyles45, as fellow Aganos players, have you ever seen this?

Ruin doesn’t cause wallcrash!

1 Like

Yeah, it happens sometimes when the wall is right at the sweet spot between “too far for a wall crash” and “close enough for a wall crash”.

2 Likes

hahahahaha!!! :joy: I laughed so much watching that.
As a theory, I’m gonna pose that you hit maybe the smallest window where the range of Ruin’s knockback hits the edge of the screen just in front of the wall, making it look like it should crash through.

EDIT:- Goddamitt @LeoFerreis.

2 Likes

Yep. Here’s mine. At least in mine the wall actually crashes!

1 Like

So I’m plugging away here and came across a few things.

1. When in instinct ARIA either gets more KV potential or a dmg increase
  2. When you switch bodies you can block on the first frame available but not attack?
  3. drones don’t take extra dmg
  4. Heavy Shotgun Blitz is already -8 on block. (disregard)
  5. her shadow allergo is the fastest move in the game (1f)
  6. ARIA’s blade causes chip dmg.
  7. Booster drone randomly deals 15/30 dmg (bug?) and also has random psuhback distances on block (also bug?)
  8. Just before instinct ends if you use any body’s special trait (hover, walk, dash etc) you can keep using that part until it’s over (Ie hover even though the booster body is back to drone form)
  9. for some reason you can’t do anything after a shadow dissonance despite being +2 on hit. (disregard)
    10: If the main body is destroyed while in instinct THE MATCH WILL NOT END (possible bug though since it should right?)
    11: ARIA is the only (known character right?) that has a non shadow linker does that does more then 3 hits which is her explosive arc linker. (disregard)
    12: Drones that are hit don’t build instinct

Her Shadow allergo (during training not in the command list) is listed as 47,0. In pause it’s listed as 2,0. Light explosive arc is listed as -3 on hit which is not correct. I am unsure of what + frames it has but you can link a light after it.

Here’s some stuff I found for ARIA. I’ll post more in a second.

Are these all confirmed bugs?

I’d like to bring up an issue that I’ve only seen mentioned once on these forums. The “Mural Artist” achievement has become broken. It was broken by an update some time around December 2015 and, since then, there are some people who have been able to earn it but there are many others who have completed all endings for season 1 and have not received the achievement.

Unfortunately, I can not tell you how or why it does not unlock for many people. However, if you could fix it that would be great.

@TheKeits

Hey guys, is their a reason why with Omen that when your opponent is clearly in danger and you go for the ultra motion with Down Forward 3p and you get Shadow Rashakuken or regular Rashakuken?
(Not Combo assist)

This happens to me a lot. Is this bug or am I doing something wrong? Its usually while in the corner if that helps.

It has cost me several close matches. Would I have better chance if I just used all 3 punch buttons instead of the 3p button?

Has this happened to anyone else? With other characters?
Thanks

I have commented a number of times on the current stream which is happening on Twitch, but the CM isn’t too interested in acknowledging the question, so…

Will the S3 update fix the glitched Mural Hunter achievement? It has been unobtainable for a number of months now. Seeing how KI is coming to PC this coming week and S3 is getting released on both platforms, hopefully there is something in place to fix the error or perhaps update it so it can be obtainable.

Thanks.

So…in the command list for her instinct. It says when the instinct ends (canceled or it runs out) the health is evenly distributed between the bodies…but it’s not doing that. When I cancel instinct early there is no health distribution at all.

was this patched out sometime ago? Or is this another bug?

@TheKeits

Ive noticed that too…I never understood how it worked compared to the way it reads in the command list. Maybe tag keits to find out.

1 Like

I don’t know where it says her instinct works that way but it doesn’t.

The way ARIA’s instinct work is that DURING instinct each hit you suffer will have it’s damage distributed between the bodies. There is no distribution after instinct ends, the bodies are left with whatever was their current health. If somewhere in her move list it says otherwise the bug is on this description, not on how it actually works.

Also an inactive body can’t receive damage if it already reached 0 health but is still active so if you’re in a body with 100% health and the other two bodies are at 5 health each and you activate instinct, when you receive 99 damage each body will receive 33 damage. Since the two inactive bodies only have 5, they will be left with zero AND STILL ALIVE, meaning you effectively are receiving less damage while in this situation.

In the command list it says you can hit the instinct activation a 2nd time ans it will cancel instinct and distribute health.
Thats what he is referring to

I see. Never got that to work so I don’t know what’s wrong here, the description or the instinct itself.

Yeah Ive never understood it myself… Thats why I was hoping Keits could explain