Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Starting playing again last week after a short hiatus and I am currently unable to acess shadow labs, skins, or fighter profiles. When I click on the tabs for each sections it takes me to a blank screen with the movie reel running in the background and thats it.

I have reinstalled two times now and the problem remains. Is this a known problem? I have never had it till now.

I am currently playing on Xbox one.

Edit: Been a week now with no luck. Cannot access the store either now. Every tab i try to lead results in the highlight reel playing in the back and nothing else.

Gargos’ j.MP is missing a punishment notification.

@developers

First I want to wish you a Happy New Year! :smiley:

And now back to the thread

Riptor will teleport at jumping distance if mortar connects. And the other you may be already aware of it: when the character is un blockstun (fireball) my character can cancel some attacks from distance.

2 Likes

I dont know if its intended. Cinder isnt building any meter from fireflash ender also inferno ender isnt gving a single pip on his shadow meter.

That’s intended. The only character meant to be building meter on non-battery enders is omen.

1 Like

phew! Thats a relief.

I’m playing and Mira’s Trephine linkers are draining my life when I do the medium and heavy versions. I’m pretty sure they’re not supposed to do that.

They are.

Infil’s guide says: “All three of Mira’s linkers have important uses. Trephine is a “standard” linker in that it never consumes blood health, and should be used when you are trying to complete a more standard, less risky combo.”

I know the Opener versions of medium and heavy Trephine are supposed to use blood health, but I don’t remember the Linkers doing it.

Edit: Hmm looked up some old pre-3.6 footage and it looks like the M/H linkers have always done this. I guess I just never noticed it.

That must be a mistake and should be under the “biting” linkers?

I’ve run into a problem with the windows 10 version all of a sudden. I don’t know why or what’s causing it but online play is busted for me. I try to go into any one of the modes and I simply won’t find any players. It says it’s searching but I never get matched up against anyone. I’m using a wired connection and every other game I try works fine, other than Skullgirls but I think that’s for different reasons. I have no idea what is causing it or how to fix it and I haven’t been able to play online in months because of this.

PC specs:
AMD FX-6300 processor
Nvidia GtTX 960 graphics card
16gb of RAM
64-bit OS
And I named it ARIA too

For some reason my entire Windows 10 OS restarts while playing KI Exhibition or Ranked after I installed the latest AMD graphics driver 16.12.1.

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
AMD FX-8350
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 802MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A99FX PRO R2.0 (Socket 942)
Graphics
ASUS VG248 (1920x1080@120Hz)
8192MB ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics (Sapphire/PCPartner)
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00WN4A0 (SATA)
931GB SAMSUNG HD103UJ (SATA)
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203N
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

I am playing at 1080p resolution fullscreen with high settings.

Don’t feel bad. I used to think that her movement options, air-dash and mist-form, were all that drained her, and wondered why I would still die so quickly.

The Hatchery secret III dossier is not unlocking. I have done the whole quest from start to finish 4 times and all but #3 unlock.

1 Like

Kilgore Shadow counter bug

Can not shadow counter with MP + LK for arcade stick with Kilgore

As Kilgore, confirming guns into Shadow Chain Gun Dash causes some weird combo breaker interactions based on range.

At a range where you’re too far to lead into a combo, the opponent can trigger the announcer’s 1,2,3 but it won’t break, and Kilgore can’t counter break.

I think there’s a range where the opponent can break, but Kilgore can’t counter break.

After doing Kilgore’s cooldown ender, the visual spin speed of his guns reduces to a speed much higher than the minimum, which looks like the maximum before they start turning red.

They don’t visually slow down until you shoot the guns again.

I broke the game, or rather Kilgore did.

1 Like

When I use Maya’s retro costume she is permanently equipped with the black collar/necklace. I tried switching her head accessory slot but it doesn’t remove the collar.

Im playing on pc and when i do certain moves with kilgore the sound effects of those moves ignore my sound setting and they go as loud as my default computer sound goes.

• Chain Gun Sweep

• Metal Ball and Shadow Version

• Missile Pod and Shadow Version

• Shadow Exhaust