Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Just recorded now on my replays.

(And also Kilgore yellow alt costume has a glitch mess in the vs screen)

Also, Fulgore sfx is missing when u activate the instinct.

The inside of Kilgoreā€™s helmet accessory wasnā€™t fully modeled, you can see straight though his head.

Hi. Killer Instinct PC Bug here to report.

Reoccurring Trials menu Bug Occurs on PC where no trials appear visible/are accessible in the trials menu.
Once you encounter the empty trials screen, you are unable to exit the screen via any keys/buttons and are forced to close and restart game.

Image showing no trials displaying

This occurs intermittently. sometimes it does, sometrimes it doesnt. I have several friends also playing on PC that have experienced this also but havent reported it as far as I know.

My PC specs/Setup

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 3930K 6 core 12 thread @ factory default clockspeed 3.20GHz
RAM
16.0GB DDR3
Motherboard
Gigabyte X79-UD5

Graphics 3840x2160@60Hz
Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti x 2
ForceWare version: 376.33
SLI Enabled

So a few Kilgore related bugs Iā€™ve encountered:
-Kilgoreā€™s Ultra Ender has no sound
-Kilgore has no achievements
-Ultra Blowout Bug Still There
-Lots of frame drops during Kilgore matches

Kraig actually said achievements for Kilgore should be rolling out today.

1 Like

Sweep, OTG, manual on Kilgore makes the manual unbreakable. The opponent can lock out but not break. The manual does not count as making the combo breakable so you need to add another break point to cash out.

1 Like

What manual is easiest to connect after the OTG bullet spray? Cr-MP?
I was wrecking ppl with OTG bullet spray last night until my KV blew outā€¦I didnt know you could link it?

When overheated, shadow gun dash will cause a burnout state (as expected), both the linker and opener versions. However, when you are in instinct, shadow gun dash does not cause a burnout state at all, which must surely be a bug.

This unfortunately means his counter breaker combos are extremely and needlessly complicated.

2 Likes

link it with another bullet spray? thatā€™s not real according to the walkthrough, just quick rise.

Anyone else having Save Data issues? I keep getting a message saying ā€œWe couldnā€™t get your last saved dataā€ and when I hit Try Again the ultratech server screen comes up for about a second and goes right back to this one. Iā€™ve tried all the usual fixes, clearing Mac address, hard reset, uninstalling profile, offline/online mode, etc. Nothing has worked.

Of course when I go into offline mode all my things are gone including gold, costumes, etc. and when trying to open Shadow Lords it tells me to connect to Xbox Live.

Anyone else having or had this issue?

This is happening to a lot people:

May be related to Kilgoreā€™s achievements?

He said manual after the OTG, so how do you link a manual after the OTG? I didnt say bullet spray as the manual, what is he linking that is unbreakable?

Knockdown->OTG bullet spray->Shadow QCB+P(cooldown)->Manual

The Manual is unbreakeble, and it should be breakable

(Havenā€™t tested by myself, but the way to land a manual is using QCB+PP)

2 Likes

Ok I know ow to do that, I was thinking a manual without the cool down freeze. Thats where he lost me because it doesnt mention cool down.

I get similar when I try to play ShadowLords. It says that I am not connected to Xbox live whereas Xbox live says all its services are up and available.

YES SAME THING HERE!!! XBOX ONE AND PCā€¦ I reinstalled twice, deleted local saved data twice and nothing fixes itā€¦

Are combo breakers supposed to have different distances when you get broken?

Yes, itā€™s character based.

I know that. But it seems that a character can have different rangesā€¦not just one different range per character.