Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Hisako doesn’t lose wrath meter if hit out of the startup of moves that drain wrath meter.

Dunno if anyone reported this before, but Jago on the PC version has a sound bug where the game makes beeping noises sometimes when he does moves. I have to mute streams of the Windows 10 version every time someone picks Jago.

1 Like

OMG! Possibly most annoying bug I’ve ever heard of!

The bug is known, and has been reported several times. It is thought to be related to the Jago doll that makes noise. I can’t believe they haven’t fixed it yet.

It’s the Shadow Lords update. My Street Fighter IV pad worked great until after the 3.4 update. The controller shows up with a Green icon but doesn’t work after that update.

stalkers speak? :open_mouth: pls no… are animals…

They do? When?

shadow lords conversation…

That’s their thoughts.

1 Like

I think “Groooaaarrr” would be more than enough for them…and their thoughts would be very clear.

But then you couldn’t understand them. So how would you know what they are saying? I mean you get to take a peek at what they think of the current situation. If all the text was was just grawoo eihauwhefiuahiufla then might as well not even have the text.

I do not care to know what the animals thinking. They are victims of situations that they can not understand. It is not credible. and then the player knows what is happening, it does not need an animal to explain it. -.-

Careful…that animal would bite your face off.

Aganos’ walls are still sometimes mysteriously breaking off-screen without anyone being wall-bounced or the golem being dropped or dribbled (and always with < 4 walls and with proper spacing to boot).

Did you look in the game and app section with the ready to install section?

If you reinstall windows 10 it will work and reapplying the anniversary update. At least it worked for me. I was using a mayflash with the Xbox controller and it did the same thing to me. You might just see in the settings if you can delete the update.

My shadow seems to no longer fight like myself after it gets a certain number of recordings against a specific character, I think I noticed a change somewhere around 60 or so.

Once it got to that number of recordings, my shadow now fights like someone else’s shadow in that specific match-up, regardless of how many more recordings I make, currently at 91 for that match-up.

For every other character my shadow faces, it’s working as normally. Those match-ups have far less than 60 for each though.

Last time I did a rollback of the anniversary update. That did the trick since I was able to play Shadow Lords. Bad thing now is that there are certain games that require this update. So I still think it has to do with the actual windows update.

Is it really the only solution? Seems a bit excessive to actually have to reinstall the whole os after an update. Last time I rollbacked the anniversary update and that did the trick (was able to play shadow lords and everything). But now I have no choice.

Fulgores Instinct has this same issue as well. You pop instinct and get a Pip charge after the freeze frame. I noticed Orchids firecat after instinct as well. It really does cause an issue and has cost me my momentum with both characters at times when I needed it.

If you focus on just pressing the Instinct command one time (online) the Fulgore pip charge will not come out…Im not sure about Orchids firecat as I havent tried to specifically focus on it yet.