Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I made a separate thread about this but I guess saying it here makes more sense. But I noticed that the “deet-deet” sound Fulgore used to make on his arm band when he activated his instinct is no longer there after the 3.6 update

Whoops. Not sure how that reactivated itself and snuck through, but it will be fixed next game update.

2 Likes

A friend of mine (his Gamertag is Deathbolt94) still has issues with the game crashing when He tries to play Shadow Lords

In the video He explains his situation.

I hope you can help him (and many others that can have the issue).

i have the same problem of shadow lords, but i put all in words jeje i dont get out video
gt Riptoryoshi82

Ditto for me

1 Like

I’m seeing texture glitches on Kan-Ra where his bandages are showing up as black.
Windows version
Nividia 970 w/ 376.33 drivers

Update: same thing happening on another PC with the same drivers and a 1070.

ARBITER IS MISSING FROM MY DLC!

• Downloaded Season 3 combo breaker pack
  • Should include 8 characters, I only got 7
  • Arbiter is missing
    -He is still blacked out in character select screen (clicking on him prompts me to pay for him as if I haven’t done so already)
  • I have checked all the DLC data I have for killer instinct, the data for the 7 other characters (of season 3) is there, Arbiter is not.

I have contacted Xbox support, and they sent me here. They said there would be a developer here who could help me out.

My ticket/reference number is: 1367394562

Could anyone help me with this please?

Thanks

Go to manage game files and see if it hasnt down loaded the Arbiter file.

Gargos’ minions, particularly Izzik, can punish the flipout state of a combo breaker.

Set the dummy to break heavies and block high only. Put Izzik behind the dummy. Start a combo on the dummy with a low and press a heavy to have it break the combo. With the right timing, the dummy will get hit with a punishment callout.

Yeah, I’m surprised this wasn’t even addressed way back when. I mean it requires timing but it can happen.

Ever since the latest update, I’ve been unable to launch KI on my PC. I try to get the game going, but it crashes before it can even get to the Microsoft Studios splash screen. I just got a new graphics card, too! My current machine has a Radeon RX 480 8GB card and 24 GB of RAM. The event viewer shows this:

AppId Microsoft.KillerInstinct-Win10_8wekyb3d8bbwe!KillerInstinct.App
Error Code -2147024891
Activation of app Microsoft.KillerInstinct-Win10_8wekyb3d8bbwe!KillerInstinct.App failed with error: Access is denied. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

I really want to be able to play this game again. :frowning:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Sonic I…idk

Two separate scenarios, though I admit I was surprised this one is still here. The devs listed in previous patch notes that this was fixed.

1 Like

@developers @TheKeits @BlitzedKraig

I’m going to post these one more time with the hope that these get looked at soon as Garnlyfeats has made this apparent a long time ago. I feel like having bugs in which directly affect the players ability to play the character should be of the highest priorities; while I’m sure you guys aren’t neglecting anything here I feel not being able to hit confirm with a footsie character is kind of a big deal.

It was from my understanding that these were fixed but apprently not. Orchid is unable to cancel into rekkas on counter hit nor is she able to cancel from max ranges on hit with S.MP and S.HP.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/C4%20GnarlyFeats/video/23833663
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/C4%20GnarlyFeats/video/23811078

Long term goal I hope is to clean up Orchid’s inputs in general, the grenade being on B.HP is causing a lot of problems as well as firecat coming out on instinct activation automatically. Quality of life things she has been suffering from for a long time. For example using instinct freeze frames as a punishment tool; try to punish sadira jump with shadow uppercat for juggle opportunity afterwards, the firecat hits first causing opener ender situation that wasn’t under my control.

Let me know if you need any clarification on something or if I’m just flat out wrong lol.

Happened to me just the other day fighting Rico, wasn’t able to block at all after a flipout and minion bodied me.

As ARIA, Shadow Explosive arc as an opener then cancel into it again then do an ender does not cash out PD and the ender is breakable.

So SEA xx SEA xx ender= no cash out of PD and is breakable.

My character select screen is bugging out.

I went into exhibition, and the portraits of the last 4 characters of Season 3 were black. The next time I went into a match, Rash and Arbiter were gone. The next time, the last 3 characters of Season 2 were gone. They’re all still playable, but half of the portraits are black now.

My Fighstick stopped being recognized after the windows anniversary update. Thought there would be an update fixing this by now. Sadly doesn´t seem to be the case. It´s a Street Fighter V Fighstick Alpha with its corresponding Madcatz Xinput drivers which worked perfectly before said update. Was really hoping to get back on it but I need my fightstick. Any word on it?

ARIA’s shadow dissonance if done from full screen against certain characters will only take one hit from it and not be juggled by another shot (I also assume that the whole move doesn’t juggle itself at long ranges yes?). So they take one hit and drop to the ground instantly without any juggling from the other shots. Other times it juggle for 2 shots.

Heres video proof.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ag1LP2TfCMOGbEMbtI3WStapFJQ

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ag1LP2TfCMOGbVBGj1QtMxNjJr8

I had spoken about ARIA’s grenades before (when you guys introduced her grenades being breakable). This is the result of what happens in the neutral with them.

Cl.hk should be hitting 3 times (the kick followed with 2 grenades), but only hits twice against the whole cast. The 2nd grenade whiffs entirely and leaving little room to juggle off of it reliably.

St.hk uncharged is the normal 3 hits. But charging causes the extra grenade(s) to whiff and you still end up with just 3 hits instead of 4-5. Now As you can also see if you whiff the kick part all the grenades will connect.

This was possible before the grenades were breakable (having the kick whiff and the grenades connect.) but now ARIA still misses 1-2 grenades and they whiff. So she doesn’t get the max damage she should.

@TheKeits

Correction to my last. If you whiff st.hk but the grenades hit then only half will hit. Certain characters however will take all 3-4 of the charged grenades. The rest of the cast only some wil hit. Thereby decreasing ARIA’s damage even more in this scenario and overall from her HK attacks.