Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Here is a link to a video that displays some of Kan-Ra’s manuals that have issues or at least they dont look intended to me.

@developers

I lost my all golds in patch 3.6… :frowning:

After installation of the new patch, I have lost all my KI Gold, Astral energy, astral gems, consumables and guardians in shadow lords mode.

1 Like

It happened to me as well. I lost all my

• KI Gold
  • Astral Energy
  • Astral Gems
  • Guardians
  • Consumables

:confused:

All my shadow lords content, astral gems, guardians etc has all vanished as well as all my KI gold since the update. Sickening.

Guys that stuff usually shows back up after a day or so. Dont worry, Im sure the MS team will take care of it quick. Just let them know and dont panic…yet

2 Likes

I can only start Shadow Lords in Godlike, or else my game crashes.I also lost all of the inventory, guardians, astral gems and KI Gold.

I can’t find update 3.6 in the windows store and get an error message when trying to download patch 3.6 on xbox one.

Edit: both issues fixed now.

Fulgore’s instinct still sets his spin speed to max. It deteriorates when using energy moves like the patch notes say they should but doesn’t maintain the current speed

How to test: Prees HP + HK

Shadow Lords still crashes my game upon startup of the mode, post-3.6… :cry:

I’ve had a very frustrating bug come up as of a couple of patches back. If I launch Shadow Lords, it seems like it might come up, but then crashes to the dashboard. Would installing fix this, is it just me, or would I have to clear my data or something drastic? Assistance would be very much appreciated as I want to try some assistive tech with the mode but can’t play it on console or PC for the same reasons as above.

1 Like

This counter breaker did not give the 24 intended hitstun frames, so Spinal popped instinct the moment I pressed counter breaker.

No access to Shadow Lab. Game isn’t able to download data from the servers. Same issue as reported in April, and after 3.4, 3.5 and now 3.6

Shadow Lords still crashes for me on all but Godlike difficulty. I know you guys are working on a fix for this, but please hurry. :crying_cat_face:

This player reported an Arbiter bug where he can’t autodouble after Medium or Heavy Truth Seeker. Mashing will result in a manual.

There’s a misspelling in Kilgore’s command list for 1 of his shadow move descriptions. I think it’s supposed to say “hits seven times” but actually says “hits even times” instead, which doesn’t really make sense.

Ultimate (Kyle) difficulty CPU won’t use shadow counters anymore. Bug or intentional?

the Guardian Collector achievement seems to be broken I have one of each Vampire Bat Green, Blue, Purple and Gold and the achievement hasn’t unlocked. Dose it matter that the gold is a KI card?

Kilgore’s Shadow Chain Gun Dash is not projectile invulnerable as stated in the movelist.

Proof:

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is already reported (probably done) but Kilgore add KV in some hits during his ultra, making enemy fall and glitching ultra