Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

A few users (at least) have experienced constant disconnects in online matches the last few days, may or may not be an XBL issue.

In my case I’ve only tried it on the PC version so far.

1 Like

Just wanted to let the devs know that I am not receiving the automatic double xp anymore. Sorry to be off topic.

Gargos bug, two for the price of one:

During instinct, I can’t explode(I tried, got LP instead, using LB as PPP, then the three punch buttons at the same time)
And, during Instinct, Gargos absorbs 2 hits from a shadow move, and then the third makes me enter into the combo system

I know this bug has some difficulties to be fixed: I don’t know how to reproduce it, but I noticed it since Eyedol’s patch. I get at least one time per day the explosion bug. It really frustrates me, because when it happens, it’s a guaranteed lose.

@developers, I know about this being extremelly difficult to fix, I would just wanna know your input about this if possible.

The input reverse bug still exists on Kim Wu’s dragon grasp. If I try to do two dragon grasps in a row I always get dragon kick ender.

Glacius also has an input bug that he’s had for a while where inputting shadow hail too quickly after certain moves (puddle punch is where I find it the most) he gets shadow shatter instead.

Omen has the same thing…try to light Orda and you get light rash. Super annoying when the opponent knows this and purposely makes you reverse your input and punish.

In what scenario though?

Over the top of your head. Different than what you are saying since you are mid combo…but overall the bug is still there. I can buffer the move before they go ever head and it comes out the opposite move.

Well that’s been in the game forever, and it happens in every fighting game. It’s not a bug, just your inputs naturally changing when your character faces a different direction.

Input shouldn’t change if the character hasnt changed direction yet. But i understand why its happening…doesnt make it any more enjoyable.

You called in the Battle Toad mid-match? :frog:

Bug out, man! :ant:

1 Like

This just started happening to me also. The Game disconnects at the v.s screen or in the 1st round. Is there a fix for this?

I’ve noticed that on occasion, you can get stuck in a combo despite parrying 3 hits in a shadow move correctly. Here’s an example:

That’s just an offline bug that only affects AI.

Ah, ok. Thanks.

So I’m not the only one that notices this.

Is this supposed to happen? After the result I got stuck, can’t do anything. need to ALT+F4.
The opponent did an ultra an then he instinct cancel and then did a stage ultra. Windows 10.

Hello, not sure if this is the appropriate place to report this, the game seems to be crashing fairly often from Survival mode. I’ve heard people having issues with Shadow Lords, but this is straight from Survival. I’ll get 19-20 opponents in and the game will crash.

I am on Xbox. No force quit of the game is necessary, the game closes itself down and takes me to the home screen. I can relaunch with no issues, this has been happening only this weekend, I haven’t had issues at all up to this point.

In Shadow Labs, there is a Sabrewulf Shadow with the name “starchy island”. He currently has a record of 29-0, which I find HIGHLY unusual for a shadow. I tried challenging him 3 times and the game crashed (PC) every single time. I’m thinking his incredible shadow record is due to something related to the game crashing when you try to challenge him. It crashes during the loading screen for the stage. Something must be bugged with his shadow.

For the record, this doesn’t happen with any other shadow I challenge (in fact, has never happened with any other shadow), but his shadow crashes every time.

Yes, same as R0M1ux shadow in the 1000 SP rank