Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

H ttp://xboxclips.com/CoIyn/9a3082f7-c1ae-4fba-bb9d-eabca5f1c168
I put a space in front between the h and the so the link was legible.*

Sounds like he’s Bsin’g you. Just to gain a psychological advantage over you
or its’ actually true.

I,ve bought the definitive edition on xbox one, downloaded the update and installed everything on the disc, now the issue I’m having is I can’t access season 3 on story mode or none of the extra skins, wondering if anyone has a fix as I’ve tried reinstalling a few times to no avail
Any help would be appreciated greatly

Usual noob question: I’m a silver user so it’s impossible to obtain daily rewards over the first one requiring a gold membership (like a ranked match for example).
Could it be fixed, please?

Cannot access Shadow Lab after 3.5.
The same issue as I reported in April (see above).
Very, very disappointing as it happens frequently after a new patch is released.

Gargos’ shadow keeps ressurecting. Is that intentional?

I also had that bug with Kim Wu, where a delayed counterbreaker causes the KV Meter to reset, and doesn’t cash out PD.

I have lost at least 20 rewards thanks to the Skeleton Chest issue (no matter if I had or not a Tank Chest), that bug never happened to me during the Shadow Lords Early Access, nor during the previous patch.

4 Likes

Not sure if this has been posted, but will bring it up anyway.

Riptor can get hard knockdwon setups by wiffing sweep in situations.

FiyahLigar and MoxyMahyem definitely know of this and use it.

Glacius’ shadow hail does not allow the next hit to become breakable if it is hit confirmed from a normal. If two shadows connect consecutively after a hit confirm, the normal after is still not breakable.

@developers @TheKeits @BlitzedKraig
Guys something that’s really bothering me lately
Why cant you grab a whiffed Counter breaker attempt? i always end up getting a bogus late breaker attempt when its clearly not.
Playing as Omen, I yearn to catch a whiffed anything so I can grab, instinct cancel and go into my BnB straight to ultra (if in danger) and I get counter broken.
I thought I read recently this “whiffed CB window” was being shortened or in the plans to be shortened? (Please advise if I am mistaken)
Any thoughts on this? Basically as it stands right now You can not grab a whiffed Counter breaker unless you risk waiting until they have recovered and can DP you right in the face.
Its like I have to now train my self to NOT grab a whiffed CB ever
 I don’t like that thought process.
** Now Im not talking about immediately 1st frame grab on whiff. Im talking many frames later yet whiff CB is still in recovery animation.

I’ve lost 10 at least. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Definitely doesn’t work for me after a Tank Chest.

Arbiter’s Shadow counter is faster then 8 frames like the standard of the rest of teh cast. Also it appears aganos’ Shadow counter has less active frames then the rest of the cast as well.

I’m playing KI on PC. I am not able to find a match at all. Stuck at the searching for an oppoent screen. I tried all other online modes and all were having the same issue. What do I need to do to get the game working? I have been playing KI for months now. No issues until now.

You can’t grab for at least 30 frames after the CB attempt. But the recovery is much longer than 30 frames, so you just need to grab them a little later.

There was no talk of shortening the whiffed CB window (in fact, they extended it a few months ago so that no counter breaker window is shorter than I believe 25 frames).

(Strategy tip: throws tend to be bad punishes for counter breakers in general, especially mid screen. I would advise you hit a normal and cancel into a shadow opener.)

1 Like

Regarding this Shadow Lab issue,
Tested both PC and Xbox but I get “failed to retrieve data from server. Try again?” and I can only exit as retrying results in the same error message.

Please fix this recurring problem. Thank you as always.

[spoiler]Eyedol’s QCB+Kick moves can be performed as QCF+Kick as linkers and enders, and when cancelled off of normals (weirdly enough, not off of other openers as a first linker in a combo though). I’m not sure if this happens with any other characters too, but it works in both Warrior and Mage stance (Instinct too), and also applies to the shadow versions of both moves.

This is probably pretty recent since I couldn’t find it elsewhere in this thread, but I have no idea which patch might have caused it.[/spoiler]
Nevermind, I’m dumb and didn’t notice combo assist was on.

I think you might be wrong about this, as I accidentally hit QCF+HK with Eyedol all of the time and immediately drop my combos practically every time it happens. I think you might have combo assist mode turned on

Huh. It totally was. I hadn’t played in a while, so I wonder how long I had it accidentally on for.

1 Like

thanks man, maybe that’s what I was remembering was the extension of the window. I totally understand its a bad idea
trust me lol. But I need that throw to get my good Omen set up in. I guess I could start a combo, reset to throw and then do my BnB.

I need to practice something because Ive trained myself to throw in a whiff situation and its costing me big time.