Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Finally beat Gargos in Shadow Lords and I was not given any of the Gem, energy and items that you win upon his defeat.

I continued to play a 2nd play through to ensure I kept Astral plane, and It stayed. But… all of my winning were not present.

Also pretty bummed that you dont get 5 wins for beating Gargos with Omen to unlock Mimic skin. Who the hell wants to go through SL 5 times in a row for a skin? Worst idea ever.

I recently watched Max’s new Fulgore combo video and it confirms what I’ve been noticing for a while. There are instances where a pip is used for a pip cancel when the same special can be used without a pip to the same effect. The combo in question is 1:30 into the video. He does shadow laser into heavy laser one costs a pip(because he has one) and the other doesn’t cost a pip(because there are no pips) I don’t know of any way to fix this but, if you wall splat someone and only have 8 pips, you can shadow eye laser and shadow blade dash into a second ender. If you have 9 pips, it takes one for a pip cancel. I know this may be nitpicky but, on a character whose meter is already high maintenance, the situations where a pip cancel vs a non pip cancel are the same the cost should be removed. It mainly only comes into question for the Heavy laser at times, and mainly revolves around shadow cancels. I know this has been reported in the past but, last I saw it was about a year ago. Thanks for reading.

I got glitched in Shadow Lords during one of the Omens fights, I used Gargos and beated Omen’s second life bar to win and he got my Gargos first life bar down, but the game counted that as my Gargos got killed in battle (along with Omen), I will upload the video tomorrow, that was strange (just like my recent Gargos fight on Godlike, that video is uploaded as “Gargos gave up” on my channel).

FRAME 1 BLOCK IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Windows 10 / Xbox

*Any Character that gets knocked down, that isnt a life bar loss.
*tries to recover and make block.
*Opponent attacks almost immediately before end of recovery frames
*Block does not execute, despite the buttons being pressed down during the recover frames, which should allow for blocking.
*Ensue frame 1 exploit where enemy can wail on you, and you cannot block a single bit. even combo breakers become mundane, because you may have broken their combo’s, but all they have to do is knock you down, and they can go back to wailing on you.

in the end, delaying the inevitable, endless attacks without ability to block.

I’ve had to forcefully put my controller down during ranked event games, and make it i get a forced loss, because i refuse to play against people whom exploit this.

Ontop of that, Router switch lag is still prevelent inside of KI Windows 10 / Xbox, meaning that if the opponent starts losing, they flick a script on that rapidly cuts and re-joins their internet connection, forcing lag on your end.

Rank where bugs / exploits are happening: Bronze.
Internet speed: ADSL 2+. Enough to download 40gb in 6 hours.
Connection Status: Solid enough to run a game server with no disconnections or lag, for people over in the UK, for over 2 weeks.

1 Like

This is because sometimes Max is actually doing a pip cancel (inputting the special move early), and sometimes he is doing a proper link (inputting it later after he has returned to neutral). Both of them will combo. Doing it early is an execution mistake, since you are spending a pip that you don’t need to spend, but it’s not a bug.

Here is a bug I found a few days ago. Not really sure what caused it, and it isn’t game breaking, but yeah…pretty weird.

If you don’t pip cancel shadow laser into heavy laser the hit stun isn’t enough to connect. I tried testing that theory. Which is why in situations where a pip cancel and non pip cancel are the same result, such as this, the cost should be alleviated. I buffer with or without a pip. Cost is dependant on a pip being available. Wall splat into shadow laser into shadow blade dash. If you have 8 pips it costs 8, if you have 9 pips it costs 9. You are still in combo state so it should use linker versions but it doesn’t. Those are the only 2 replicatable instances I known of where the result is the same either way.

Cinder OTG Bug:

Spinal does not get hit by the bomb when Cinder is on the right side. However, it does hit if it is fired up. Left side is fine.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!An0c9OocWkzSl2yV9F27fWjQilIZ

Hello everyone, I hope I won’t be bothering anyone with this here today but Kan-Ra seems to have certain issues with his Shadow Scarab opener. In many cases it will only hit once instead of the full five times. I am not entirely sure if this is a bug or intentional but many have told me that it is worth taking a look at.

Thank you in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UncuxVRvE&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

If you cross under a chest as it spawns in shadow lords, it can spawn backwards. Only had this happen with shadow jago slide heavy version accidentally once so far. I would leave it it looks cool :slight_smile: unless it breaks something them fix it.

I really hope this gets fixed cause its a real waste of shadow meter cant even use auto doubles in this situation and you dont get the ball. Was going to post this bug also but now I dont have to thanks

Gargos’ Theme is in the Music Select twice. Once between Tusk and Arbiter, and another between Mira and General Raam.

1 Like

Heading

Just Got KI for PC and random pop up won’t go away.

I just got KI for the pc and everything is fine except for some pop up that stays on the screen the whole time besides when i’m in a match. I uninstall and reinstall it but it is still there. Anyone know of a way to get rid of it? All i can do with it is make an image appear in the box with the spacebar and move it around between the center and left screen with the r key. I also plugged in my wired 360 controller to see if it what would happen and the r key is the y button and to make the image appear its the a button. I can still move around in the menus with the controller but the box won’t go away.I took some pictures of it (only able to post one cause new user) and a recording on my PC (although I can’t seem to post the video; its on mp4 format).

Finished Shadow Lords twice in past couple of days in Normal difficulty. Both times netted around 5k Astral Gems but they were not added to my total.

Finished it a third time now, once again no luck with the Astral Gems. Estimate lost around 13k by now. Is there a way you can check and return them?

Um that isn’t how it works. The gems at the end are how much you gathered throughout the whole run. You don’t get extra gems at the end.

Gems from rounds are automatically added to your total as Sasuke mentioned. At the very end, that is a tally of how many you earned, not a payout. I had the same thing too, I played a 30 round and was like… Uh… Where are my 20k gems! Then I played a few more times and realized. If you had to wait until you beat Gargos to get your gems, that would defeat the purpose since the first time through, you wouldn’t get anything until you fought him, and you would be severely handicapped.

Thanks, it all makes sense now. Was expecting some kind of reward for beating Gargos. Well, a bigger reward than a wolfheart at least.

I thought the same thing. Apparently its total earned throughout the entire campaign.

Its stupid I know… becasue I was all excited thinking I could buy a killer guardian pack or something lol

Ok so this just happened middle of a ranked match and it goes to YouTube I couldn’t believe it no K’NEX is hooked up and I didn’t have a headset on first time it’s ever done that anyone else have this happen?