Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

No problem dude. Good luck.

If you need further help with the achievements check here -> http://www.trueachievements.com/Killer-Instinct/achievements.htm

1 Like

Thatā€™s some fucked up stuff right there. :confused:

1 Like

Pretty sure youā€™re not supposed to be able to use deadly stomps after a command grab ender. Only after raw ones.

Found probably another cross-under bug.

Played against another Riptor, when he used shadow shoulder charge to go under me, he started to run toward me right after, but it was the backwards run animation.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/6fb5f999-f053-40dc-9861-eec7c24a1f86?gamerTag=OvisCantus&scid=0b3a0100-9af4-4630-9ade-66ca138f999e

In Shadow Lords I am not receiving my daily incentives. It has happened on 3 different days to me. I wait for it to reset and play a round in Shadow Lords and then I go to claim it and the previous day is still up. A few days ago it did eventually give it to me but it is almost like it doesnā€™t reset and move to the next day.

I too had days where I played, received the award and the next day it had a question mark on the previous day as if I never received it.

1 Like

So a couple of days back, this happened in Shadow Lords. The match ended in a timeout, at which point Aria got up and won by Timeout even though I seem to have the life lead.
https://account.xbox.com/en-in/gameclip/a8fb2f89-0921-40d5-be8c-46570e7f04d9?gamerTag=DoobyDude23&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

If you do ARIAā€™s Shadow explosive arc while going into DANGER state then preform the ultra motion if you have meter, sometimes youā€™ll end up preforming another Shadow explosive arc even though youā€™re in a danger state and it should be an ultra instead. But it strangely only happens with shadow explosive arc and nothing else.

Posted by @XoPINKDIAMONDoX it seems Eyedol mage can do shadow stomp without having a full bar and will spend what he had left.

I had a match where I had to fight 2 mimics and won the first match when the game froze and kicked me off. When I resumed my character was dead and I had lost the whole match. I had it happen again in the middle of a match and it killed me again and I had lost all my items I had just equipped.

Not sure if this is working as intended, but doing TJ combinations with crouch MP always gets you the close version of the followupā€¦not the most useful thing.

At what point do Shadow Lords mode matches concede that I won the match? I lost my connection for a while after the rewards screen was done, I got signed out which crashed the game and when I return, I failed the mission, my character died and corruption increased in the region. I mean, I can understand if I got disconnected at any point during a match, but after I got my rewards for winning? Cā€™mon guys.

after shadow command grab you can. Shadow enders acts as if you had just done it outside a combo.

Think of it like how thunder gets juggles after shadow command grab ender

My Killer Instinct is crashing on the Checking Content Screen.

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™ve recently been in contact with the devs to solve some issue I have been having for the entirety of season 3. I got in contact via email after trouble getting anywhere with the forums. After trying there most recent advice to see if itā€™s affecting the game, I emailed them back and a week went by with no response. Itā€™s now been a month and I have sent several more emails and have received no response. Even if they have made no progress I messaged them several times asking for any sort of update. I even went back and responded to the original message they sent me giving me the email and got nowhere. Now after my 4 or 5 emails with no luck, Iā€™m coming back to make another post here. Iā€™m not asking for an immediate solution just a proper response on the issue because I have not been able to get any form of contact in our email chain or forum posts for the past month. @developers @rukizzel @CStyles45

I have been fighting with an issue for the past week. Iā€™ve contacted both Windows support, and Xbox support, and nobody has been able to resolve this. I have exhausted all of my options, and tried virtually every potential solution Iā€™ve found online, so hopefully someone here will take notice! Basically: I bought Gold from the store, it charged me money, it threw an error (0x80190190), and then never gave me what I paid for. Twice. This seems like a potentially HUGE issue.

Hereā€™s a video to explain it more clearly:

@developers

Iā€™ve had the same issue happend to me last week. I purchased KI Gold on Win 10, was charged, got the same error, and never received what I paid for. :frowning:

Since the most recent update, there have been several instances where either me or my opponent will wake up, facing the wrong direction. It seems that in an attempt to fix this issue, theyā€™ve made it 50x worse. It used to be rare. Now it happens in almost every other match. Iā€™ll record it next time I see it.

1 Like

If one of Gargosā€™ minions hits you during his resurrection, he can cancel into instinct wasting all of the health he can refill. I LOVE this bug, but it makes him too easy.

1 Like

Gargos can instinct cancel his minion hits? Well if he didnā€™t do that maybe he would get his health back. Dum dum.