Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Raam is unable to get medium kick stomps after shadow command grab ender. You still have time to do regular medium kick into light, but medium kick does not cause the downed opponent to have an otg hurtbox.

Regular shadow command grab still lets you do medium kick stomps, which is weird but okay.

1 Like

Don’t know if this is an issue on Xbox, but PC version is habitually crashing when trying to save shadow data after a fight.

5 Likes

This has been an issues for weeks. You can not Save Shadow Data on the game at this time. You will crash. And you will get blamed for leaving the set too soon by your opponent as well. lol

It sucks
I wish it would get fixed ASAP

You can occasionally. It’s been happening to me about 3 out of 4 attempts. But yeah, that sucks. Then again what bug doesn’t suck?

Why can’t we ever get a good bug, like all players maxing out on XP way too early, or accessories unlocking for you without getting to the proper XP level for it?

I’m kidding, of course.

1 Like

I guess the only good bug was the ones that got Shadow Lords way early before it was even announced.

I have a bad habit of saving shadow data after every match and I forget abut the bug and it crashes and then I get hate mail that I left too soon or didnt give them a rematch. ( Cough - HK SMASH)

Hey, I just wanted to get any sort of update from your end. I haven’t gotten any sort of response from you in about a month and I’ve sent a few emails asking if you had any sort of update on the problem we had been emailing about as I have tried everything you have asked me to with no success. Even if you don’t have a solution and your still investigating an update would be appreciated. You can respond here or via email. Thank you.

thanks a lot! If i have wyvern-X the hatchery stops hehehe I exchange for security and works. I love you man.

1 Like

Found an issue and a bug (?) in Shadow Lords over the weekend:

1. I found a typo on one of the text screens:

It says “load” instead of “loud”.

1. I was playing on “Normal” in the SLs mode, and prior to Gargos showing up I deployed 2 characters on a mission that resulted in corruption going up and Gargos invading. When I went to go on to fight Gargos, the 2 characters that I depolyer earilier were locked out of the Gargos fight

Not sure if this is supposed to happen, but it was kind of lame that I was forced to fight Gargos with only one character in the bank.

Kan-Ra Back MP combo starter blow out.

1. Start a combo with a ranged normal that can be linked with Kan-Ra trait sand linker
  2. Perform the medium or heavy version of sand linker
  3. Perform back medium punch manual the pinwheel
  4. KV meter blows out for no reason

@CStyles45 give this a try also linking a video.
Manual Bug

1 Like

Clutch Corner bug

1. Position Kan-Ra with his back to the corner (where he never wants to be)
  2. Perform clutch command grab
  3. Hold forward to direct clutch slam
  4. Kan-Ra never moves out of the corner

@CStyles45 another bug to look at.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqeXoPAUILv_gyy_WFvV9C9km6Gx

1 Like

Well, don’t defeat the Bastion in Shadow Lords with an Ultimate because you’ll stand there for the rest of the match while he pummels your helpless, uncontrollable body until you are dead. I guess an Ultimate is not an Ultra Combo.

I’ve had this happen before. After going back to KI, have you tried clicking with the mouse on the screen? That is what cleared it up for me before.

Every once in a while, when selecting a post-match trade option that rewards you by reducing corruption, the text will display “corruption increased” instead of “corruption decreased”. I do not have steps to reproduce this yet, seems to be at random.

This might not exactly be a bug but

As Aganos, the charge-ability of S Natural Disaster doesn’t seem to exist at all times where it in my opinion should. Was just messing around a bit for fun and found out you can do cr.HP xx M Payload Assault xx S Natural Disaster in the corner
 I would have thought it worked mid-screen as well but it doesn’t, because for some reason when cancelling from the Payload the charge-ability disappears. I guess it’s some “comboability” thing
 In any case I think it would be fun if you could hold the move at all times (or at least all juggle situations) to raise his creativity factor. :slight_smile:

@FinchoMatic @RFGCAtsumachi @developers

I’m on Windows 10. The game works fine (except for controller weirdness since a week or two but I can get by with Joy2Key).

However I recently picked up Aganos and made a shadow for him. The game tends to crash to desktop without any error messages whenever I try to send shadow data after a ranked match.

1 thing I don’t like about s.ND is how inconsistent it seems to drop the opponent. Sometimes they get juggled and fall slowly while at other times they barely get juggled at all and fall very quickly to the ground.

@developers What causes the latter and how can I prevent it?

With Mage Eyedol, if you do low lightning -> low lightning ->shadow lightning, the shadow lightning is breakable (not by the training mode dummy, only by a player). It doesn’t work if you only do one low lightning, which makes me think it’s a 3 move rule coming into play here, except shadow lightning is a projectile so it should always be unbreakable.

2 Likes

Shadow lightning is actually breakable in most situations, I think it counts as the same sort of thing as his or other character’s projectile normals.

Eh
 perhaps? But why is it breakable after two low lightnings, but not one? The 3 move rule shouldn’t even apply here, because low lightning should be an opener, so something wacky is happening here.

2 Likes

With Aganos (w/2 chunks):

1. Place wall behind opponent.
  2. Start combo w/far s.HP.
  3. Immediately cancel into l.payload assault.
  4. On hit, cancel into s.HK.
  5. Immediately cancel into (any) ruin (before they hit the wall).

If done properly and unblocked, Aganos will hit the opponent towards the wall, but the wall will auto-break right before the enemy flies through it, preventing the golem from getting extra damage against his foe (it’s only 21% damage regardless of ruin strength used).

Note: Using the chunk-resource ender in place of #5 also does not work - the opponent is shunted through the wall and can recover much more quickly, since they are NOT knocked down.

With Aganos (w/2 chunks):

1. Place wall behind opponent.
    (or position enemy into the corner of the stage in place of #1).
  2. Place wall behind Aganos.
  3. Grab peacemaker.
    (or activate instinct for peacemaker in place of #2 & 3).
  4. Perform a far s.HP w/f.HP and hit the opponent.
  5. Immediately cancel into the peacemaker throw (qcf.P).

If done correctly (close to the corner/wall), the thrown peacemaker will fly through the enemy but never actually hit them.

A video of the above:

I haven’t discovered the cause as of yet, but I have also had numerous instances of walls being destroyed off-screen despite no wall-bounces, knockdowns, or ground-bounces occurring.

2 Likes