Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I just locked someone out on a timing lock out manual/ linker and they immediately broke my HVY AD combo.

this game is so bugged right now I just cant play it on a competitive level seriously.

• breaking lockouts
  • reverse inputs
  • cant unlock astral stage
  • some of the new changes arent balanced or
  • this list goes on and on as many have pointed out above and will point out below.
  • Oh and SAVING SHADOW DATA CRASHES THE GAME EVERY TIME

Ill be back when there is a patch that corrects most of these issues.

2 Likes

There is a fight replay crash that happens every time on windows 10 and Xbox One.

Simply watch any fight replay, switch between half speed, pause, un-pause whatever…

1. Try hitting “Frame Step” about 30 times or more, game freezes. Must force close/restart.

2. Rinse, repeat.

I still feel this has to do with the servers “saving inputs” instead of the actual fight… There is a massive and corrupted disconnect happening inside the fight replays, that sometimes spits back random button mashing garbage instead of your actual fight replay…

well damn that whole “99 computer bugs on the wall” song is making a lot more sense to me now.

1 Like

There’s a bug with Rash where trying to connect his Battlemaniac (mash LP/LK) after the opponent whiffs a shadow counter will result in Rash only doing 1 jab or short, making him open to a throw.

I’ve been on the ■■■■ end of this situation multiple times and I don’t believe it to be intentional. If someone can look into this further to prove its a bug or not, or if anyone has noticed this, post below.

So aria has a glitch where she can do her shadow arc linker and pop instinct she will break free of the animation

? She’s always been able to do that.

Had a glitch in SL where Gargos fell over but never got up for his resurrection. The match ended with him winning via time out, and the next round started showing him at -5% health.

I faced this same issue with ARIA today. I did an air shadow crecendo in order to catch the sadira player in the air. But the cresendo whiffed. When I landed on the other side , My CONTROLS WERE INVERTED. left was going right, right was going left. The sadira was on the left of the screen and I was on the right. When I got back to the left of the screen
the controls became normal

Riptor’s Back+HP in instinct doesnt have the new change that the regular version of it has of it popping up higher.

Yall had this exact issue with runback HK in s2. D:

2 Likes

I wish I could put up some sort of video or something, but on SL I was using Gargos vs a 3-man group solo. The first one up was Aria, and I beat her, but instead of continuing on to the next fighter it pops up a post-game losing screen and then sends me back to the war room with Gargos dead.

“You cannot fight the future.”

“you can not fight the future”, especially when your stick inputs are inverted.

:wink:

3 Likes

Ever since the 3.4 patch which released shadow lords was implemented, i noticed a MASSIVE problem for this specific character, it seems to randomly invert the analog stick commands out of nowhere in the middle of the fight, this happened to both me and my friend using multiple controllers. This is a very serious problem as when you need to retreat you rush forward. Another thing i did notice however was that it did not seem to affect the vertical controls.

Parts of ARIA’s ultra combo give the opponent instinct bar whenever it’s preformed as a finisher.

** The end of Omen’s Ultra doesn’t connect on every hit. It looks really sloppy and unprofessional.

This started on the the 1st Shadow lord beta / Eyedol patch.

2 Likes

Flame carpet doesnt catch some things during landing recovery. only ones I really know are these two

The crazy thing is you can HEAR a sound as they land in it like its connecting, but it does nothing.

I found more Flame Mortar silliness.

Throw Flame Mortar, start combo, mortar hits between auto-doubles and Jago gets a free grab. What up with that

I’ve noticed this too, but also only on those characters/moves. Drives me insane.

That’s not really a bug, that’s just hitstop works.

Omen’s had this issue since launch.

1 Like

That’s an Instinct cancel. Working as intended.