Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

So I have redeemed my Gold Gargos color pack like 4 days ago, and when booted up KI it was not showing up in game. Someone told me that the codes may have been “broken” whatever that means and that it was being worked on, but after a few days I still don’t see my skin showing up in the game and am wondering what do I do to fix this issue. Is it something on my end? or is the skin not functioning properly in game?..

Huh, it worked finally but the issue comes and goes. Something is definitely wrong with the sync.

Typo

Shadow Lords sometimes hangs in the last dialog box at the score display, after pressing A you should go back to the shadow lords Menu, but instead the dialog “Playthrough complete” keeps appearing again.

If you punish Maya’s DP, a ‘Punishment’ notification doesn’t pop up.

This is my second posting regarding this bug in this thread. “The Infamous Jago Beep” as I’m calling it is still a problem. There’s videos on YouTube that clearly demonstrate the bug. I’ve seen reports from users experiencing this on both XBox and Windows 10. For me, Jago was NOT beeping until the Mira character release. I want to play Shadow Lords but that beeping is grating!! I’ve tweeted Iron Galaxy, no response as of this writing.

Two I’ve gotten consistently, no vids because i dunno how:

1. On more than a handful of occasions, Thunder will not proc Snake Guardian’s effect upon ender. This consistently did not work for the damage ender or the battery ender, although I believe it worked once on the damage ender.
  2. Twice in a row, I’ve completed Shadow Lords and defeated Gargos with RAAM. On both occasions, I’ve removed his last life bar and he just lays on the ground and I can’t pause or anything. I can jump, attack, and do any other action as if the match were ongoing, I just can’t continue. I force stop the application and when I go back into my game, my team is dead and I have to restart the playthrough. Just before defeating Gargos, he summoned his minions. On my last combo on each attempt, I managed to knockdown both minions during the combo.

I have noticed that the Astral gems you get for defeating Gargos do not show up. The first time I thought I miss counted, but the last 3 times I have lost over 5000 per time. I would not considered this a big deal, but it has cost me over 30000 Astral gems and counting.

Please link some of those videos in this thread. Telling the devs about them isn’t going to get us very far. Showing them will be much more helpful. :slight_smile:

Two sadira things. First: juggling after a breaker…this isn’t supposed to be possible, right?

Second: this is, somehow, a one chance combo. I have no idea what the deal is. Even assuming the second shadow bite is supposed to be unbreakable, it makes no sense that the medium recluse after is also unbreakable.

Can you purchase them with Gold?

Awww, i spent all my gold on guardians and the “stinky” skins is all i am playing Shadow Lords for…damn.

1 Like

Indeed! Good point, show don’t tell! Here’s the best example as this video takes all audio except the beeping out:

Here’s the best one that demonstrates the beeps. I should’ve linked this in my OP, thanks!

Didnt see the Aria reversed control bug posted in here, so here is a link to the thread somewhere else on the forum.
Aria completely unreliable now, nobody going to lpay her in tournaments until this is fixed.

@developers A friend of mine is having issues downloading KI. the code she is being sent is 0x803f800b and to send it to xbox.com/errorhelp, it isn’t doing them any good. any suggestions?

I don’t keep up with this thread so forgive me if this has been reported.

I was playing Shadow Lords fighting a mimic Shago with Fulgore. He attempted his ultimate but I broke it using a psychic breaker from the Ram guardian. When I did the screen remained black for the rest of the match but the fight continued as per normal. I took a video of it helps.

Shadow lords win / loses counts toward single player / versus mode. Is that intentional? Isn’t supposed to be a separated percentage. Beacause it’s separated from single player.

Another user with broken stick support on PC here. Both 360 sticks, a Madcatz SFIV Fightstick as well as a Madcatz Brawlstick. Never had any issues before, and now neither controller works. The green controller icon lights up in game but no inputs at all. Everything appears fine on the OS side, but do not get any inputs in game.

1 Like

My ranked matches keep resetting. I start at 39 point gold master and even tho i get to the next level, when I quit the game, run it again it’s back at 39 points. Am I not allowed to get higher than Master? idk -_-

I’m playing the game on PC and it’s a fresh install.

– update: requalifying doesn’t solve anything, after restart of the game i’m back at gold again lol

after 3.4 update, leaderboards don’t show win ratio (shows a dash for everybody) or win percentages (removed?).

**** FIXED WITH 3.5 UPDATE … THANKS, IG!!! ************
**** PLAYING FOR STATS IS FUN!!! **************************