Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

There is an issue that is bothering me a lot. KI keeps on getting an error so I have to reinstall.

this happened twice. @developers Any help?

Iā€™m locked out of Shadow labsā€¦ againā€¦ Iā€™m starting to think itā€™s just me. What do you want from me IG?! If I bought some K.I. gold would you then let me use the shadow lab? Cause I swear Iā€™ll do it! LOL Rasafrassing #@#*%@ shadow lab mode hadnā€™t worked for me since the start of this seasonā€¦ :dizzy_face: Itā€™s driving me nuts. Iā€™m the only one in my house locked out of this mode. :unamused:

So, a few of Eyedolā€™s animations are buggy during instinct. Iā€™ll list them below, but basically itā€™s most of the attack animations that are specific to one head only, when done during instinct they default the other head to sleep, and then it snaps back to instinct mode stance when the animation finishes, with nothing in between. Looks pretty janky.

• 4MP command normal defaults to mage stance, with warrior headā€™s eye closed, then quickly snaps to instinct stance
  • 6MP command normal ends animation with mage head asleep, fallen over, and then it quickly jumps back up
  • Back throw animation does the same thing
  • 2MP has the mage head in a weird position and then it snaps back in place when the animation is over
  • Run does the same thing, snapping the head back into place
  • 214P special does the same thing
  • Whiffed PPP command grab animation does the same thing
  • Iddle animation does the same thing
  • 214P ender does the same thing

And I think those are all. Unless I missed any xD

Amazing work on Eyedol, btw. Iā€™m sure you guys have been hearing a lot of good comments on your work with him, but I think it probably hasnā€™t been enough xD honestly did not think his classic design could ever really work and actually look good! ^^

Gargos animations?

1 Like

Oh, snap xā€™D thanks! (Stealth-edited x3)

1 Like

Miraā€™s vampire mist is still on ARIA even after she switches bodies. Also on counter-hit, is ARIAā€™s sweep supposed to ignore the bombs? Because it does, on regular hit the grenades hit but on counter-hit the opponent is grounded and the grenades whiff.

when in instinct eyedolā€™s shadow move becomes unbreakable.

2 Likes

If Eyedol spends a rage charge on Stomp Strike, the 2nd hit is breakable.

You are not alone. There are 4 people reported in the world that have had this issue since Season 3 launched. There was supposed to be a hot fix in todays patchā€¦but unfortunately it did not work for me.

They came real close in the Gargos patchā€¦ I was able to play Shadow lab, but it wouldnā€™t save any data so technically it was useless.

Now its back to I cant even access the mode at all. It fails to retrieve data from Ultratech servers. :frowning:

1 Like

If Eyedol (mage) does his b+MP command normal into teleport, it combos.

If the b+MP is linked off of either zoning special (qcf+p, qcb+p), the teleport no longer combos.

Doesnā€™t seem to be breakable in training.

I think I see whatā€™s happening. If the first one hits, then the second one doesnā€™t even come out. The AI was breaking my auto-double. My mistake.

Well I guess being locked out of the mode shows that IG has been working on a fix for us :relieved: But now that you mention that thereā€™s only a handful, I guess we might never see a fix. The bug might be so deep in the code that our shadow souls are now lost to the astral plane. I can take solace in the fact our few proud shadow dataā€™s went down fighting Gargos together. :family_man_woman_boy:

1 Like

Doing Annihilation on Eyedol sometimes blanks out the screen but doesnt damage Eyedol, or has Shadow Jago doing the move at empty space.

Gargos black wings are still bugged.

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/32e66152ce7c39173a1ea23942989d8b47b23697.jpg

they have sent a fix in the last 3 patchesā€¦ the all have corrected one issue and created another. Its not IG that is working on itā€¦ its MS. IG develops the Combat design. MS creates the Modes, Lore, Charter design, colors, ectā€¦

James Goddard and his team are working hard on getting it fixed for us. Its just really a complicated fix to pinpoint fro 4 people out of thousands.

I really miss the Shadow lab thoughā€¦ I can play it on my alternate profileā€¦ but that one doesnt have all the colors and accessories.

1 Like

I dunno why yours still isnā€™t working. Mine wasnā€™t either the last time I checked (Gargos patch). Iā€™m playing it now though and it seems faster than ever.

WHere you one of the original 4 that lost it during the S3 patch? If not, then your issue was likely something totally different.

Well I donā€™t know about being the original 4, but I couldnā€™t get in since Season 3 started, then for a while (sometime a little while before Gargosā€™ patch) I could get in but it would be stuck at ā€œSyncing with Ultratech serversā€ before I could see my Shadows. Now I can finally get in and play. Its probably not the same as your issue, but it sounded like it. Have you tried re-installing since this patch came out?

Yeah your one of the 4. Now last patch I could play but it wouldnt save shadow dataā€¦so my shadow wouldnt get any better. Uncappedwheel, his S lab did the same.

Are you sure you can save data? can you make a new shadow? If you can do all of thatā€¦ let me know. Ill pass it along to James and it may help pinpoint whats working and whats not on the hot fix.