Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Stan the Man made my fight stick… I bet he could do mods like that… I cant though…I dont even know were to begin!

I am having an issue where it crashes to desktop when trying to start a match or benchmark if i have sli enabled. Dual nVidia 980 on an intel X99.

I still don’t have access to my season 1 characters on the pc version. I tried using the windows clock and resetting it to the correct time and switching all of its settings. That didn’t work at all. Is their any official fix for this. The season is almost over and this is still a problem for me. Almost everyone else had theirs fixed. And I don’t know why this keeps happening. Any help would be massively appreciated. @rukizzel @CStyles45

I downloaded all three seasons and I can only play the season one characters + riptor and GENERAL RAAM offline. I re download seasons 2 and 3 but cant play the all characters offlline, online all characters appear , Any suggestions?

My ki gold disappeared? I had 19500 and now it shows 0

1 Like

Mine did too! I emailed James Goddard and he sent me to Tim and Tim sent me to MS customer support. I haven’t contacted them yet.
When I first logged in my KI profile was reset to brand new…everything at LVL 1. I then hard reset and it was fine but my KI gold was gone.
James said its usually a XBlive issue.

1 Like

So will it show up eventually on its own?

I dont know? Im going to contact Customer support…I suggest you do the same. If not, Im hoping they replace it. I have proof of purchase and Im sure they can see how much you used and when you used it so…it may be a bit of a hassle but should come out good in the end. If not Im raising absolute mayhem!

1 Like

Lol I saw some old posts about this issue and they mentioned resetting router? I think/hope it’s not a serious issue and should fix itself. Let me know what they tell you

Same thing just happened to me. Had a little above the 18k you get from pre-order S3 Ultra edition (I think 18030 or something, can’t remember exactly) and was reset to zero when launching on Xbox.

I’ll contact support but this thing of resetting KI gold (or multiplying it every time you log in) has been going on for some time. It deals with people’s money, how come this isn’t top priority yet?

Screenshot of in-game store showing me 0 KI Gold: http://imgur.com/9eDEGJ3

Screenshot of in-game store showing I bought the S3 Ultra edition: http://imgur.com/lnVAHd3

1 Like

Tim is supposed to get back with me tomorrow when he gets back to the office. Ill let you know what happens. In the meantime…find any proof you have of purchase and having it. Like a recording of your game play that might have shown the menu. Just in case its needed…which it shouldn’t be, but you never know.

I would hard reset as well.

Alright cool. I should have the email of the purchase.

Tested this in training mode after running into it in a match, seems that fulgore is only able to cancel heavy eye laser into devastation beam while in instinct.

Putting this in the bug thread (again) because I really do think this is unintended behavior; Raam really struggles to cancel shadow Dominance (whether as a linker, opener, or shadow counter) into ultra because of the PPP input overlap with Kryll Shield. In order to do it, you have to almost “link” the ultra (ie, a very late cancel) and I believe the window for inputting this is something incredibly small like 2 or 3 frames, making this extremely basic, fundamentally important cancel an exercise in massive frustration, usually costing you games when it doesn’t work. For all other characters in the game, the cancel window is, like, 100+ frames long and completely undroppable by design.

To fix this, can you please switch Raam’s ultra input to QCF + 3K instead of 3P? It would fix all the issues without needing to mess with input priority or other more complicated things.

2 Likes

Same with me about the 18000Ki gold. I played the game today and notice that my gold was at zero!! I restarted in various way, and cheched if the bundle was still installed(the one with the gold in bonus). Yes.

Glad im not alone with that trouble.

All my Ki golds are gone pls help
i signed to my account totay and i notice i had 0 KI gold
i bought the ultra edition and i had 16k left…what happened?

There seems to be a bug where a combo breaker played an effect but failed to trigger when breaking the final manual in Gargos’ command grab. I don’t know how to reproduce it, unfortunately :confused:

KI Gold has disappeared form the accounts of numerous people
http://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/missing-ki-gold-july-20th/12510

Hey everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue in regards to the KI Gold. A fix has been deployed and should be working now. Just exit out and restart KI and you should be good to go!

Thanks!

5 Likes

Already did but my KI still 0