Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Can we get an input change on Fulgore’s pip charge in instinct? I’m tired of online double registering inputs when I activate instinct doing a pip charge for no reason. Only happens online because of rollbacks and poor connection quality. Triple Punch or Triple Kick would be just fine.

1 Like

And triple punches and kicks would ruin Ultras. A back hp and hk would work.

Why is Aganos’ Peacemaker target combo still breakable? There’s really no reason for it to be.

This happens to me every time I hit instinct… every time!!! I figured its because Im mashing the buttons twice or could it be negative edge inputting upon release?

It’s mashing combined with NE. You basically have to KNOW you want to activate instinct THEN just quick tap. I’ve done it many a time with sadira. I recommend just a quick love tap on the buttons.

I know when I want to activate… it just does the charge immediately after. When I say mash I mean more as "I hit the button twice trying to make sure it activates on the first available frame. Bad habit I have

That’s why I take my time. Because I know the screen freeze still reads inputs. I still have the problem from time to time…BUT I greatly reduced the chance of that happening.

Had a bug come up with Aganos vs Arbitor.

Had a grenade on Aganos, Aganos gets into a combo and goes into Ruin ender. the grenade explodes during the ender and suddenly Aganos is stuck in block animation and the screen is stuck zoomed in.

Arbiter could still move around but Aganos was frozen and would only block (but he would automatically crouch block if required). Timer was also frozen.

Arbiter could chip Aganos with specials but once his green hp bar ran out he could no longer be touched and the time froze. Arbiter could still move and attack but Aganos’s red hp bar never came up.

There are times even a quick tap still pip charges though. I cannot replicate it offline but online it happens more than it should.

I can’t say for sure, but I’m willing to bet it has something to do with lag.

Yeah, I know it does but it is still something where activating instinct shouldn’t just leave you screwed. No one else in the cast really gets punished activating it. If his pip charges, you’re boned. Sadira web doesn’t stop your animations. It has been an issue for a long time. The 3 frame leniency and roll back + negative edge are just a problem. You never know until it is too late if it will happen.

1 Like

It’s tough to say for me.

Nothing needs to change but the input. Triple k isn’t anything but stage ultra so that input would be the best I think.

Aganos’ Pulverize linkers and medium Natural Disaster linker don’t correct for spacing if done after a long range manual.

Example:

Light Payload Assault > max range st.HP manual > light Pulverize linker

The linker will whiff.

If Jago does a similar thing with Laser Sword, the linker will never whiff.

Oh, I’m assuming there’s going to be fixed errors on the frame data as well? Because I’m seeing a decent amount of it. Like Shago’s shadow fireball says it has a startup of 1,9 which isn’t true. I concluded it has a 7 frame startup with something like 5,2.

Glacius’ Shadow Hail is breakable raw. Not sure if it’s in every instance, but I’ve seen it happen on a stream multiple times when Sadira was caught by it while crossing Glacius up.

shadow jago linkers have a massive window to break, i am sure its a bug .its impossible to lockout in between the time u do a linker and a manual. it needs to be fixed asap. thanks

fulgore does his pip charge immediately after instinct because he resets to frame 0 and any input made during instinct activation is gonna execute as soon as the animation finishes. if u have an elite controller, try mapping HP,HK to a paddle in the rear of the pad.

I do have an Elite but I use a fight stick for KI. Thanks for the tip

no problem man. I see you in here a lot, so I thought I’d throw a quick line. not really a tip as it is a goofy idea. I myself have never remapped those particular inputs.

on a side note tho. may I suggest modding your fight stick with a dedicated instinct button. that’d be so sick!