Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

After five minutes of searching, it says that it failed to reach the matchmaking servers.

Iā€™ve been trying to find a match in both Exhibition and Ranked League for the past week or so now, and I can not find an opponent for the life of me. I donā€™t know if anyone else is experiencing this issue, but I really want to play KI since I just finished maxing out Rash and I was planning on playing more RAAM. If anyone has had this issue and found a way to fix it, please let me now cause Iā€™m pretty frustrated with trying to find a solution. Thanks guys.

Sorry to repost again, but are there any solutions to the missing gold yet? Iā€™ve uninstalled the game on both Xbox and Windows 10, and nothing has fixed it yet. Iā€™m getting increasingly nervous with Shadow Lords mode coming, and no one else seems to have had thereā€™s missing permanently or this long. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Some oddities iā€™ve noticed while fumbling around in training mode and vs CPU, on the PC version for referenceā€¦

Aganosā€™ War Path still does less hitstun on counterhit than it does on normal hit.

If Raamā€™s Kryll Shield hits meaty enough, it doesnā€™t actually apply Kryll to the enemy. This seems to happen regardless of charge level or counterhit.

For some reason iā€™ve yet to discern, if I ever choose to play as Jago, Maya, Aganos, or Tusk, the ingame pause screen disappears for the rest of the playing session. Itā€™s still technically usable and navigatable by memory, and will always set itself back to default position when exited. It doesnā€™t affect the Commands List or control-changing menus, and i donā€™t know if this happens with Shadow Jago because i donā€™t have him.

there was a thread about this now that I remember. both of the guys posts mentioned both bumpers not working at all. his work around was just to use M and H for shadow moves. is your controller updated with the most recent controller update?

Yep. Just double checked!

When using Mira, with some of the larger characters (like Rash), her mist move fails to work properly.

The action goes like this:

• Put mist on opponent
  • Combo into launcher ender
  • Mist stops dealing potential damage until opponent hits the ground

This means that if you do launcher ender, then juggle and cash out, you donā€™t get the full damage.

Two videos, this one which shows what the outcome should be - against Jago - and video 2 which shows how it executes incorrectly against Rash.

Having a general gameplay issue with the PC version. Donā€™t know if this has been reported yet, but itā€™s extremely frustrating.

Sometimes (actually fairly often now it seems), upon a lockout of either player, the icon that should appear above the characters head does not appear at all. I hear the announcer call ā€œlockoutā€, yet the icon with either the clock or proper strength does not come up. Neither does the X showing the remaining time left on the lockout.

This makes it impossible to know when the lockout is up, and you have another opportunity to break. Iā€™ll try to capture a video of this, and edit the post later on.

Its a known bugā€¦it ussually happens after a counter breaker or near the end of a life bar.

Online only.

Not sure when they will fix it. but for now Id try to learn the timing in the dojo as back up plan and count it out the next time it happens to you.

Tuned in to watch some General Raam gameplay, inadvertently found out that McStabby is able to warp to the other side of the screen (not stage) with a little help from the bossā€™ Instinct and a Shadow move. Start at 23:35 and watch the minion closely. :joy:

Yeah thatā€™s normal. Gargos can grab his ow minions. Since cinder was off the ground and invincible he grabbed his minion instead. Not a glitch.

2 Likes

Is ARIAā€™s explosive arc not count as a projectile? And arenā€™t projectiles unbreakable in juggles? Because when I try to use them in a juggle I can get combo brokenā€¦but itā€™s a projectileā€¦

???

Oh and is it possible to make ARIAā€™s eye scanner taunt go full screen?

Was playing around with RAAM in training mode last night and discovered that his Shadow Kryll Rush (qcb+kk) was breakable like a normal shadow linker requiring three correctly timed break attempts. And on top of that RAAM is completely unable to attempt a counter break during it as well.

My best guess is that it could think itā€™s an opener to ender but thats just me spit balling.

Opener-Ender Shadow moves are breakable with a single Heavy break, though. At least I think they are, anyway. Iā€™m not saying they intended his Kryll Rush to be breakable, just that I donā€™t think the system is reading it as opener-ender.

Pretty sure this is true. Gonna hop on in a bit so I will confirm.
So @xSkeletalx is right. But I just went in to look up what you said @UnrealFreak354, and heā€™s right too! You can break Shadow Kryll Rush like a Shadow linker when done raw.

There is a bug in RAAMā€™s Challenge list, it is impossible to scroll it, and see how many match I played for example.

I said this a ways back regarding ARIAā€™s booster drone not giving the massive knockback itā€™s supposed to give. Apparently this glitch only happens in training mode not in actual matches. In actual matches I get the large pushback like normal but in training the pushback is next to nonexistant.

Well I apparently found this bug with Kim Wu being able to shoot a dragon after a backthrow, This only works on Jago.
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/ce4c470a-6a47-4a85-986d-aa45f81fbb8e?gamerTag=IceWater714&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88