Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I could save data, just returned a few bounties and saved from those matches. Just deleted my Orchid shadow, added Rash and returned a bounty with him too. I hope I can be of some help.

Good dealā€¦ looks like yours is a fix. Me and Uncapped are still bugged. Looks like all thatā€™s left is @XStanTheManXā€¦Stan, how is your Shadow lab working?

1 Like

When using Mira, with some of the larger characters (like Rash), her mist move fails to work properly.

The action goes like this:- Put mist on opponent- Combo into launcher ender- Mist stops dealing potential damage until opponent hits the ground

This means that if you do launcher ender, then juggle and cash out, you donā€™t get the full damage.

Two videos, this one which shows what the outcome should be - against Jago - and video 2 which shows how it executes incorrectly against Rash.
[/quote]

I havenā€™t been able to get in the game since the Shadowlords update. I was really hoping thisā€™d be fixed by this update, but itā€™s still blocking me out.

Whenever I get to the dlc check screen, the game freezes and crashes.

The only way I can get in the game is by turning off my internet, but with this update I canā€™t use the characters I purchased offline for some reason, and if I turn back on the internet, my stuff shows up for a few seconds before crashing again.

Iā€™ve tried reinstalling, turning on and off services and nothing woks.
My best guess is something to do with the cloud sync, if anyone know how to delete my local save to sync to the cloud or vice-versa, Iā€™d appreciate it since Iā€™m pretty damn desperate at this point.

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/ki-bugs-kim-wu-enters-the-matrix/12628

Still missing 18.000 Gold on Windows Version since updating with the latest patch. Please help!

The lighting is messed up on Kim Wu Stage

I had an issue where my PC game was interrupted by a sign-in change (my youngest was trying to play KI on the XB1, which has my profile on auto sign-in) and when I restarted my controls were reset to default. That didnā€™t happen before the latest update IIRC.

Edit: Also when Shago does an Annihilation against Eyedol, Eyedol is absent for the move until he appears on the ground at the end

So, after several fights, Iā€™ve discovered that the end of Eyedolā€™s Ultra always whiffs on Mira.

Edit: Hereā€™s video
http://xboxclips.com/Fwufikins/8036aabf-4025-4bd2-b577-d5c96d56281f
http://xboxclips.com/Fwufikins/1dad92e5-8806-4c39-ba52-c7d7ea5867df

I just chalked that glitch up eyedol being too fat.

1 Like

I actually didnā€™t know that IG was only in charge of the combat design. Was that mentioned @ their evo panel? Thatā€™s a cool bit of info I would have never known about so thank you for the heads up. I think it was you that deleted your shadow data & ran into the same problem I did where we werenā€™t able to save a new oneā€¦ If it wasnā€™t it had to be somebody else on here. Anyway like you I have to play on another account if I want to enjoy the mode too. Itā€™s better than not being able to experience it at all.

Well Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed & look forward to the next patch. MS/IG I appreciate all the effort you put into keeping this game as bug free as you can. I know itā€™s not an easy job.

After last patch (3.3) I canā€™t play anymore. When I open KI client it just closes itself without error boxes or anything. Just comes back to desktop. Before that I was running it pretty fine, even multiplayer. Iā€™m running it under Windows 10 x64 Home Edition and my specs are: Processor: AMD FX-8320E Eight Core 3,20Ghz; RAM: 8 GB; Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 360 Series 4GB; SSD 120 GB; Hard Disk: 1 TB. Iā€™ve installed it on HD instead of SSD. Tried to reinstall it several times, but same error keeps happening. All the times I was logged in my microsoft account before opening the KI client. All my drivers are up to date. Iā€™ve changed the language to Portuguese before the update and maxed out the graphic settings too. Iā€™m brazilian.

Yes that was me or Uncappedwheelā€¦ we are the main 2 that have has this problem for a while now and been in touch with James at MS. Ill let you know if I hear anything from them.

Yes you can play it on an alternate profileā€¦ not the best way but better than nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjvQl21PFpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_uhIf_UMWI

2 Likes

Yep. I was just about to post this.

KI is broken for me as well :frowning:

after the update Kan-Ra is still floaty as hell after a flip out. i posted a video evidence somewhere earlier in this tread!

Omenā€™s theme is on the music select screen twice.

After playing some KI on PC last night, I shut it off like how I normally do by exiting from the main menu, and when I tried to login today, I get this message:

Iā€™m able to login just fine on Xbox One but Iā€™m not too sure what I could do to try to resolve this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Achievement ā€œBlack Beltā€ didnā€™t pop after completing all 32 lessons in Dojo mode