Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

The team is aware and looking into it.

Well it’s nice to get a reply at least thank you.

good to know

I’m on Xbox One and have all Ultra editions for all three seasons. May not be relevant at all. Anyway, after launching KI post-update and sitting through the Windows 10 save upload that seems to have happened during the Checking DLC screen, my game runs choppy. Only had one hitch in gameplay, kind of a stutter, but the menus have it seemingly every few seconds. It’s like a little mini freeze. The video in the background stops, the menu movement, everything visual. Music plays fine and never hiccups. I didn’t start the game until the full update completed either.

I have 3 bugs I’d like to report, one that has an actual effect on gameplay one that kind of affects it and one that just looks weird.

Riptor’s clever girl does not work properly on Tusk and Kim Wu. You get the first clever girl and then the manual usually doesn’t connect (sometimes does, more often connections with light kick). This can mess up combos and resets.

Another one is Rash’s throw. If you mash right or left really fast, at the end it sounds like Rash is going to throw but doesn’t. It resets to holding the opponent for half a second and throws. You can loop this but it’s kind of hard. Maybe you can use this for stalling?

The last one is something I can’t replicate. I used tusk’s forward MP to go behind an arbiter, he used the command grab and Tusk half- disappeared half-turned around until the throw was over. It’s just graphical but weird.

Arbiter has a pretty easy to replicate command grab bug, where if they press a normal the grab will animate off of the opponent.

1 Like

Half-Speed playback doesn’t work on KI PC Replay view.

In the spanish version of the game, Arbiter shows his spanish name, “Inquisidor” in the character select screen.

In the VS screen, it’s shown as “Arbiter”,

then in-game goes back to “Inquisidor” again,

and then in Survival mode he is “Arbiter” again.

2 Likes

Is Shadow Jago grayed out as well as Season 3 for you? I also have the same problem that you described - Double XP booster as well. I am working on a video to show IG/MS.

I think it is. He must be called either arbiter or inquisidor. Alternating both is a translation bug. (Or simply an oversight, maybe they forgot to translate some of the instances were his name appears.)

Oh. I went off of what you told us, that the Spanish version calls him Inquisidor, the Spanish name for him
 in which case it wouldn’t be a bug. I missed the change on the VS screen I admit.

Specs?

I’m on Xbox One not PC. Should have been more clear but it’s happening on the console.

Sorry if this has already been posted this is for the pc version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsvHnawBk44

If you restart practice mode during a level 4 ender can cause a crash

Glacius’ shatter is inescapable on wakeup unless you have meter

Record glacius to do a hard knockdown and meaty with shatter. Hold up with the other character and you won’t be able to avoid it without meter.

Seems to do it with Cinder because I did the same Ultra on Arbiter on Icehaven and it didn’t do it. who knows. Congrats on Season 3’s release Iron Galaxy. Great game. And thanks for the vid from the poster above for giving IG a recording of the glitch.

Thanks for uploading a video so IG could see what I was talking about! Keep playing that Maya. Dagger Assault is awesome.

Currently experiencing a bug with KI Gold. I picked up the Supreme Edition for PC and it came with 18k gold. After launching the game later I suddenly had 36k gold and it keeps giving me 18k every time I relaunch the game.

Edit: Currently sitting at 148500 gold.

5 Likes

If Aria counterbreaks an instinct deactivation she stays combined in all three bodies. She only has the abilites of one though so it’s not like she becomes broken, but she does lose access to drones since they’re still connected to her main body.

My current issue is with the PC version of Killer Instinct. I bought all 3 seasons with Shadow Jago and but only Season 1/2 characters are available for use. I did start up my xbox one version of the game first before starting up my PC version like I was suppose to and everything works great on my one with everyone unlocked but as soon as I started up my PC version. Season 3 doesn’t work. I’ve even tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still got nothing.
Specs:GPU GTX 970
CPU: i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50 GHZ
16 GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro