Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I have the exact same problem

Only the music/sound was gone when I wanted to play the game so I had to restart my PC which fix it. The only bug I encountered so far

Not sure if this is a bug but when playing Survival in Season 3, when the match ends and returns to show me the next character, the music that starts is interrupted by another music track.

1 Like

Much like a few others here im unable to launch my game from my main account. Keeps crashing at the checking dlc screen, i made a new account and it worked just fine. I really dont want to lose all of my progress on my main account. Pls help based Iron Galaxy

I bought kim wu and the arbiter on pc but the game wonā€™t let me select them. I have the free version and i know the game already registered the purchase because it gave me some achievements.

I happen to come across a few nasty bugs since the update.

During a full Ultra, using Shadow Jago the game froze. It is pretty weird considering I am playing Single-Player.

This one is actually kind of funny. During Rashā€™s outro he will occasionally ā€œcrashā€ with the camera which looks atrocious.

I am also experience minor slowdown while playing Survival. Some other issues include laggy menus and whatnot.

Well again to post it everywhere, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c2ZwpDN270 I have recommended and better specs

Unable to connect to the online side at all.

Keeps coming up with a message ā€œCouldnā€™t join Multiplayerā€.

Iā€™ve tried port forwarding and the app is also allowed through my firewall.

Whenever Kim Wu does a grab I hear a some sort of crush or static sound. Also even though I lower the audio on the announcer, his voice is still loud when I do a stage ultra.

TJ can die from Tusks Skewer when he is trying to resurrect himself

3 Likes

Arbiterā€™s grenade explosion blew me up as soon as he started his Prophets Bane ender. It recaptured me and allowed me to punish the Arbiter as he was still finishing the ender.

On PC the game runs too fast. The reason why is because I have my monitor set at 120hz instead of 60hz. When I have it set at 60hz it runs fine. Hereā€™s two youtube videos as examples.

Geforce GTX 760
Intel i7-4790
8GB Ram

On a separate note can we get an option to turn off v-sync please?

I have this issue too!

The Windows 10 version crashes and closes the App when iā€™ll search opponents in the Ranked mode after some time looking.
The Lobby works and casual matchs never find anything.

AMD Phenon II X4 965BE
GTX960 OCā€™ 2GB
8GB DDR3
Windows 10 Pro x64

Iā€™m having an issue with the Windows 10 version which seems to relate to online play. Whenever I search for ranked matches or a lobby, the game will freeze/crash.

Ranked match will crash the game to desktop after some seconds of searching.
Attempting to join a friendā€™s lobby via invite or create a lobby myself will simply freeze the game. Music will still be playing, however it doesnā€™t accept any further button inputs during this. Searching for a list of lobbies results in the same thing.
I havenā€™t found any other solution to this besides closing the game via Task Manager.
It might be worth noting that the store seems to work just fine, having bought both Supreme Edition and Shadow Jago without any issues.

RAM: 16GB DDR3
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K
GPU: Radeon R9 280X 3GB

I have encountered what appears to be a content issue on Windows 10:

• I own the Season 1 and 2 Ultra versions of the game and I bought Season 3 Combo Breaker version last night on my Xbox One. All 3 Seasons play fine on my Xbox One (which I played before downloading and installing the Windows 10 version).

• I downloaded and installed Killer Instinct on my Windows 10 PC last night (the download and install completed while I was sleeping).

• This morning I launched Windows 10 version for first time, I can play SE 1 and SE 3 characters. However, I am missing Season 2! Obviously there is a content bug.

Reposting this, as now Iā€™ve recorded the glitch in action.

Sadira is unable to use a Recluse Linker after any punch manual. Each time you try it, it will automatically give you her new Ender, even though I didnā€™t use those inputs.

The path to cause the glitchā€¦
What should happenā€¦
Opener > Manual > Recluse Linker > whatever I want to do to continue the combo.

What is happening (as seen in the video) is:

Opener > Manual > Ender (even though I used the Recluse inputs as seen in the video).

Iā€™ve also seen this happen within combos as well, but I still need a bit more testing.

While this isnā€™t game breaking, Iā€™m having a hard time creating damaging combos because the Ender keeps coming out unexpectedly. Thanks!

PC Version

I cant log into Xbox Live and the game freezes once i choose stage and characters. The game is unplayable for me.

Happened to me too. Here is a video.

1 Like

that makes at least 4 of us I know that are having this bug that no one seems to want to reply or talk to me about on any site.