Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

None of Orchids Ichi Ni San openers have received the change to perform an auto double if a manual is input to early.

After fixing the teredo problem i still cant connect to matches. my friends can play multiplayer but when trying to play with me i have no luck. i had the same problem most of season 2 as it happened twice and it never got resolved. i forwaded all the ports too. please help. i have had this issue for over 6 months now. It only happens for this game.

Aganos seems to do significantly less hitstun instead of more if his War Path command normal counterhits. Still gets the bonus damage of being a counterhit, but itā€™s still an interaction that seems really offā€¦

In training mode:

1. Put Aganos at 1 chunk, making sure Counterhits are set to Off
  2. Do 2 War Paths in a row, which should combo with room to spare (works with up to 3 chunks)
  3. Set Counterhits to Always
  4. Do 2 more War Paths in a row, which no longer combo (but will at 0 chunks, barely)

We have a problem where Kan-Raā€™s swarm colliding with an enemy projectile will cause an infinite combo of destruction that neither player can stop.

3 Likes

Iā€™m really getting tired with this issue not getting talked about like at all!!

I have all content purchased on my XBox One and when playing on my PC then entire season 2 cast is not selectable. An answer and help would be nice instead of skirting the issue and telling me to ā€œUse the search function!ā€ Just fix the damn issue!

Bug: Kan-ra is still in the gameā€¦

2 Likes

They just released a potential fix. Relaunch your game.

• Tuskā€™s Gearpunk accessory displays as blue instead of dark brown on Ariaā€™s stage, but only during the first round before the shutters open. It is also visible on Tuskā€™s character icon in the top of the screen.

• I have the S3 Ultra lifetime Double XP and KI Gold Double XP activated. When on the end of match stat screen if I skip the stat display (ie: Mash A) only one of the XP modifiers will be counted (ie: I mash A I get 2kx2=4k, I donā€™t mash I get 2kx3=6k)

Removing Orchidā€™s fire cat from enders to prevent her from getting free grenades has also had the (hopefully unintended) consequence of not allowing fire cats during ultra. This severely limits her ability to style during ultra and in my opinion is a bug given the unrelated reason for its removal during enders.

On PC, every time I launch the game it resets my shadow points, and online ranking. I qualified for silver, logged back in and had to qualify again. Did 3 matches, and now coming back I have to do all 10 qualifiers again.

1 Like

So as a person who owns the S1 & S2 Complete Collection and the S3 Ultra Editionā€¦ when I go to the Bundles page in the store the Supreme Edition is available for purchase (it has the 59.99 price and the purchase link works, but it has an exclamation under it). Is this a bug? Or is there some difference in content in owning the Supreme vs all of the Ultra Editions? From all of the info that has been published, the only difference between the Supreme and owning all three Ultraā€™s was the price paid. Iā€™m curious since in S2 if you owned all of the Ultras every purchase option was checked off (unavailable) in the bundles page.

Also the Mural Artist achievement not unlocking after 100% completing S1 (in S2, after S2 changed the requirements), has not been fixed in S3. After playing the new update for some time (and even doing an S1 story playthrough again) the Mural Artist has not unlocked or changed status in any way, though my S1 completion in the game still shows 100%.

Hello I am here to report a possible bug or exploit with Tusk vs TJ Combo.

I was playing an exhibition match vs a player for a while (probably been about 8 games). The second to last match I played with him I had his health down to near zero and to end the game I do a forward grab to kill his lifebar along with a Jumping heavy strike. However TJ was already in the animation of coming back to life from his instinct right after I threw him instead of being put into the hard knockdown state players are in normally. and when I hit him during that point it registered as a hit and canceled TJā€™s revival and he diedā€¦again. I am providing a video link to youtube to show what happened exactly. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Iā€™m playing Exhibition matches with a friend. Every match on the outro stat screen the 4 main stat categories in the middle and categories on the right show up as ā€œmissing textā€. This doesnā€™t usually happen when playing offline. Doesnā€™t happen for the other player though. Also Shadow Efficiency is still often showing values above 100%

Edit: This happens when playing offline as well, and on both XB1 and PC.

• While playing against Riptor as Maya online I got locked out from the HP fire attacks and no UI indicator showed up for the lockout window

so my teredo is working and i went through all the multiplayer fixes and still nothing

Multiplayer crashes 80% of the time while searching (i think itā€™s just as a player is found and about to start a fight, the game hangs for a few seconds then crashes). Have tried running in window mode, updated drivers, updated windows store.
Not sure what else to do.
PC specs are fine, passes the performance test.

Loving what iā€™ve played so far, keep up the good work guys :slight_smile:

I have the issue that my KI Gold is now away! I pre ordered KI S3 Ultra Edition and before the Update was installed I have the 18.000 KI Gold!
After the Update I have 0 KI Gold, hope you can fix it :wink:

After extensive testing it appears Kim Wuā€™s shadow counter is the only one in the game that doesnā€™t work on Glacius when he has instinct armor. Lets say Glacius does a raw Shadow cold shoulder on block or something and Kim trys to shadow counter, the first hit will remove the armor but the rest of the hits whiff and he is able to block. I test this exact same scenario with all the other characters and it works and the SC is successful.

This is weird because all shadow counters start up in 8 frames now in S3 so hers should work as well but it does not for whatever reason.

This keeps happening. The Rash Default graphic doesnā€™t show up. Xbox One version.

http://screenshotscontent-t5002.xboxlive.com/0009eaaaaaaabf58-a216cdf2-43ab-4ab2-8e78-513295080ae1/Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=xnaCi9Kaqr8L3VAGtZ9Xdpn52TiOjO4gaGq%2BdeoxEuI%3D&st=2016-03-31T04%3A31%3A43Z&se=2016-03-31T05%3A36%3A43Z&sp=r&gda=1459402603_ef428310fe69ddcdf62669d8e87e6cb0

The green smoke around characters in character select being in front of them leads to some wonky looking stuff as it masks characters. Not only does it make small characters like Saberwulf barely visible but in the loading screen it can be in front of characters instead. At the stage select it also still appears on the stage image which is weird.

Hereā€™s an example of how it can look weird: