Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Is Glacius shadow cold shoulder supposed to be fully invincible? The in game data says only projectile and lower body but if you turn on hit boxes or try to hit him out of it it’s fully invincible. If it’s not supposed to be then bug, please fix.

Well I have been haveing a few issues after updating to KI season 3.1 on XB1:

• When I click Y to see news page its blank with nothing but button controls on the display like B for Cancel

• When going to my shadow page to check out my shadow clone, I clicked on my TJ Combo Shadow and it shows me a pay wall on how to obtain Tj, but already paid for him as THATS MY MAIN AND THE ONLY CHARACTER I HAVE BOUGHT BEING A SINGLE FIGHTER.

• I disconnect with every game I play online, and I am sure it isn’t my connection, and I have been penitlized (probation) for this.

Please fix these bugs guys, I appreciated all the dedication to development! :grin:

Spinal’s skull hand shot up during TJ’s ultra. Watch the ultra at the end. Hilarious. https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/739ebb81-bed8-43b9-9de4-a7f67126a896?gamerTag=Tedakin&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

2 Likes

Every time I start/quit the game on PC it resets my rank in the ladder back to qualifier match one. Reinstalling wont work, I tried several things with my antivir, even completely disabling it, but nothing will fix it. Anyone?

Another bug on PC.
If you change the default direction inputs for the keyboard, they will reset to the default values when you quit / relaunch KI.

Reproduction:

1: Launch KI on PC.
2: Change the default direction controller inputs for keyboard (WASD).
3: Quit and relaunch KI.
4: The direction inputs are now reset back to default.

This does not affect the punch / kick inputs.

This is something that was a bug and should be a feature. Perhaps a thumbs up.

Not entirely sure if this is easy to reproduce, but here it goes.

Within Shadow Labs, occasionally under your “Last 15 Wins” tab, it seems as though a replay you’re watching can ■■■■■ up and actually show your Shadow LOSING.

Once this happens, the game pretends that you are actually the first player; from there, you can save Shadow Data, Advance, or Exit, just like you would in Shadow Survival.

Choosing to advance made me fight a Fulgore shadow as the other player’s TJ Combo. After beating it and choosing to advance again, I was taken to a black screen with the KI menu music looping in the background, forcing me to restart.

I tried watching it again; this showed me the REAL match, where my shadow won. I have a TJ Shadow as well…I wonder if that caused it?

TL;DR:

1. Play Shadow Survival and last a couple rounds.
  2. Watch a replay of someone who you defeated under your “Last 15 Wins” tab on the Shadow Activity page. The person who won might need to have the same Shadow character as you (ex. Watching a TJ Shadow versus your Omen shadow while you have also have a TJ Shadow)
  3. The match should glitch and show you losing.

Promotion match not properly putting you against player of your rank.

Not sure how to reproduce but it has happened from silver to gold and gold to killer.

t u

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51054594E8419469&id=51054594E8419469%212639&parId=51054594E8419469%21252&o=OneUp

I’ve been encountering this bug quite a few times with Mira. Occasionally I will hover or float much like Aria when doing air normals. It’s very brief but can throw off timing. It’s at about 8 seconds in. I haven’t been able to replicate it but it seems to happen during instinct.

None of Shago colors or custom slots are available anymore. Both as1P or as 2p in offline vs CPu mode.

I’m encountering a bug in training mode as Shadow Jago against Mira. When I grab her and then do gate keeper-forward dash cancel-angled Dark Fury, none of the hits connect. I tried it on other characters and it hits.

This is from 3.03, but I didn’t see it in the patch notes, and I don’t feel like going back to test it again.

Destroying one of ARIA’s bodies in practice mode can cause the game to go into an infinite loop of ARIA dying that is inescapable.

http://xboxclips.com/Leo%20Ferreis/636e5def-04c9-45cf-8c01-fef60191bd5d/embed

Obviously, the dummy was on ‘Playback’ and ‘Regenerative Health’ was off. I don’t remember if that is the cause.

Shadow Jago’s b+HK axe kick does not count as a grounded heavy in terms of beating armour, so it will take chunks rather than bypassing them.

There is a bug currently in the Killer Instinct Season 3, that sometimes when you match up with someone in exhibition, it will set you up in a 2 out of 3 set, like in ranked. If you win the 2 out of 3, the game will let you return to the main menu. But if you end up losing the set, when you select to go to the main menu, the game will automatically freeze, and you have to quit the game completely to continue your session of Killer Instinct. Anybody else have this issue? Hoagie had it, and Emperor menzo had it happen on his stream, resulting in him having to restart the game.

Still getting no sound bug but now getting a 0 KI coin glitch and have to reboot the game to get the KI Coins back, a bit annoying.

That’s because he leaps into the air; it’s, by definition, not grounded.

If he is in the air,why is he grabable?

Yeah as far as I know it is still 100% classed as grounded throughout the animation, he doesn’t have any aerial frames so as Sasuke said it is grabbable. However, even if it DID have airborne frames it should still bypass armour as this is how Orchid’s overhead operates.

I’m currently locked out of my shadow lab & have been since the start of season 3. Please fix this issue so I can’t continue to enjoy this great mode IG.

(first time writing on this forum) Hi, I’m SaltBomber44, a dedicated Killer Instinct player on Xbox One. Now, I play Survival Mode with Maya consistently, as I try to get better with the character and eventually take her online. When I’m matched up against a couple of fighters (In order of how often it happens: Cinder, Sabrewulf, Omen), and I perform the Ultra, Maya would grab the opponent as part of the ultra, perform the Shadow Enmity Strike (as in the Ultra too), but the hit counter abruptly ends, she moves as if she keeps performing the Ultra, and when it gets to the part where she throws the daggers down, she’s stuck in a static animation of her throwing the dagger. The game stops, awards me the victory, and I just scratch my head wondering what actually happened to cause it. @rukizzel Any ideas to help, or can you put the issue to IG’s attention?
Thanks, SaltBomber44