Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Small thing: Random character select doesn’t have a sound effect.

I haven’t tested to see if this happens with every character, but if you Shadow Counter the first hit of Aganos’ spinning arm attack with Hisako, the hitboxes trade and it freezes Aganos and the timer, and the camera zooms in on Hisako. The Hisako player is free to move around and do whatever they want, while the Aganos player is helpless and immobile. Evidence at 1:40 in this video:

Must be the same thing going on here -

I recently bought shadow jago and did not receive jago with the bundle. After the recent update shadow jago also went back to being locked for me and I dont know what to do now. I hope this gets fixed quickly.

Fix matchmaking crash on Windows 10, please. I am from Europe, and it happens really often, even more after latest patch.

Agree, I’ve had a similar experience. Looking for match leads to game crash sometimes several times in a row, to the point that I just stop playing.

1 Like

Tech wrap command grab

Not exactly sure how to repeat this as it is difficult to try to re create in the lab as there is no tech throw option for the dummy. Also I think that there should be a dummy option to allow you to select some wakeup option from the character move set so you can practice avoiding wake up options in training. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FREEKY%20JASON/video/16760123

Game crashes everytime I try to find a ranked match on Windows 10. Didn’t have this the first time I played.

1 Like

Switching between menus is very unstable (xbox one version). Pressing RB from single player menu screen to multi player menu screen frequently takes too long to load or crashes entirely.

Backing out of a menu using B button and then going into each mode (single, multi, store, etc. ) from the main screen works normally.

@rukizzel There is a bug on Maya vs Tusk match when’s Maya do an Ultra and the Ultra crashes. You can test this right now if you want too. Please fix that.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same problem here an there, need fix that ASAP

When you try to throw a grenade onto hisako after Arbiter’s overhead ender,it misses.

Been checking everyday for almost 2 weeks to see if it’s Fixed/Synced
in my Characters yet. Just loaded up the Xbox1 a while ago, and this
time, almost every character was showing > [Coming Soon] :anguished:
WHAT THE HECK!! Also notice that my Gold was [0], AWHHHH!!

So I decided to try something. Went into the Gold buying section, then exit
out, now my Gold has return! OK…, now go back, and check the
Character section, (what do you know) everything’s back to normal, even
Kim Wu is showing [Owned] again, FINALLY!!

I’ll try the PC ver. later, Darn Buggy Game! :no_good:

Just a few small things I’ve noticed and my apologies if these have been brought up already. Went back about a hundred comments and didn’t see them.

Sadira’s eyes look different at thereby of her match intro. One is illuminated and one is not.

Also… When a double XP that’s paid for with gold is active and you turn your Xbox off without powering down, I can turn the system on again and go right back in to matches, but the double XP isn’t always still there. I have to launch a different game and relaunch KI for my purchased double XP to show up again. Been this way since season 2.

same problem here, the game run normaly in offline mode but in online crashes when I search a match, not every time but crashes anyway

yeah after I commented this I managed to play about 8 matches, just enough to qualify into bronze :slight_smile: When I was matched with someone I already played a few times before the game crashed again.

Update:

Gold is [0], and Kim Wu is locked out again! Trick-method not working this time!
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

I would enter IG Company, walk straight into the main office, and [SCREAM] right in
their faces!! >:{

AAAAHHHH!!!

It crashes on me when searching ranked match.

AMD Phenom 955
ATI Radeon HD5850
8 gigs Ram DDR3

1 Like

I cannot use Rash in shadow lab and it won’t let me delete him and make a new one. When I try to use him it asks me to purchase him, go to purchase him and it tells me he is already installed? Help ! It’s Frustrating!

On Aganos’s stage when you Stage Ultra Aganos, after he turns to dust his eyes remain.

Sometimes when I go from a light to a heavy, or other controls, I produce a Combo breaker without trying to. Its probably due to the new ways to combo break. I used to bump the right analog by accident and break without meaning to. Luckily we now have a way to turn off the right analog stick. So, are there any plans to turn off the new breaker inputs? Its really messing up my commands at times.

Had some graphical issues with Aria’s Stage ultra. The textures for the glass did not load and registered untextured.

All I got for now.