Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Season 1 Mural Glitch/Bug (PC)

So i unlocked all the endings and completed the Season 1 Mural but the achievement wont unlock.
Can you please fix this?

2 Likes

Issue on PC: Game runs slow / at 30 FPS randomly

It seems like if KI isnā€™t the very first program I open after starting my computer, it slows down to about 30 fps and is unplayable. Iā€™ve tried the following:

1. Closing all open programs
  2. Unplugging my arcade stick
  3. Restarting KI

These seem to have no effect and the game still runs at 30 FPS. The only way to fix it is to restart my computer and start KI before running any other program.

Hardware:
i5 2500k
GTX 680
16gb ram
Monitor: Dell U2713HMT 27" 1440p 60hz
Win 10 Pro x64
Latest nvidia drivers and all Windows updates installed.

Game settings:
1080p
Everything else max
Lowering graphics settings or switching resolutions does not fix the issue.

Arcade stick:
MadCatz TE Round 2 PS3 fight stick, using Xoutput or Joy2Key.
Still occurs if I unplug the stick and close all associated software.

KI pc version
The bug i reported on ranked still persist (get in a ranked tier, close the game, back to qualifier status).

Not only that, got 200 shadow points after defeating some shadows, close game and the shadow counter is back to zero

still no access to season 1 characters on pc version. I tried the recommended fix. still nothing. can somebody please respond with a fix. Ive had no response after days of asking. Not trying to be naggy but im trying to play ranked with characters from season 1 and am getting wrecked because i dont have access to them.

Game was running properly for almost a week now on windows 10. Tried to play a ranked match today, but during the match my PC froze. I couldnā€™t alt+tab or ctrl+alt+del so I had to force a shutdown. had to restart my computer twice because the first time windows wouldnā€™t load. Since then I when I go to play any online match it just searches forever, never finding anything.

i dont know it this was intended that way, but you CANNOT perform a counterbreak when using hisakoā€™s shadow air on ryo san as a linker, however, its possible to break it as like any other shadow linker

Not sure if a bug

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CRIS178/video/16387126

No Fighters available in offline-mode (all greyed out, except the free one).

Bought the supreme-edition for XBOX ONE. That was a mistake maybe, the PC-Version is more important for me.

Win10x64
i5-2500k
GTX 970 4GB
8GB Ram

I had this error and found solutinon. Look this

1. I have strange sounds in the begin and end of a match, when doing shadow moves, begin and end of instinct, counter hits and at the begin and end of a taunt. (Only with Jago as Player 1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUtbDd4T7Ms
    In this video I turned all the audio down and itā€™s still there.

2. A bug with Glacius Ultra (AI vs AI match)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7av5BonM-2I

3. When I rewatch matches I canā€™t put them on half speed (also in the second video)

I am playing on PC.

So long loading map Abandoned bay(Š—Š°Š±Ń€Š¾ŃˆŠµŠ½Š½Š°Ń Š±ŃƒŃ…Ń‚Š°).

With Hisako there seems to be a bug when she cannot do her ultra after some opener.

An exemple is after a shadow on ryo san opener her ultra wont comes out.

1 Like

This has been posted in other threads, but since I havenā€™t added it to the main bug thread, here it goes:

I face an issue where KI on Windows 10 crashes while searching for online matches. The game runs perfectly offline or during online matches when it miraculously manages to start one. But more often than not, while searching for opponents the screen goes white for about a second and then the game crashes and sends me back to the desktop. Since the crash happens usually 10 or so seconds after the game starts searching for opponents, I suspect the crash happens right at the point when another player is found and the game tries to sync us up.

I wondered if it had something to do with my computer, but it only happens when searching for online opponents and apparently this is happening with a few other people here in the forums too.

1 Like

Rashā€™s non-Shadow versions of Big Bad Boot are listed as invulnerable in the attack data.

Online bug. I used to be able to play fine in the online mode, but havenā€™t been able to today nor yesterday.

I get these messages: ā€œcouldnā€™t start multiplayer. Unable to start multiplayer match. Please try again.ā€

"Searching. Failed to reach matchmaking servers.

same here, is the most annoying thing that happened to me in a game for a very long time. Most of the time the game crashes. When playing? No, when freaking searching for a match. BUT what hurts the most is Iron Galaxy saying nothing about all the bugs they are aware of. Seriously thinking of a refund. Like is it that hard saying: Hey community! We have this bugs: X, Y, Z, we are working for solving them. Its that easy.

2 Likes

Can you fix the netcode??? Ffs season 2 never had this issue for me and now Iā€™ve lost 75pts due to ā€œXbox live cannot connectā€ and restarting to see my credited loss!!! Oh and my party chat and other applications still show me connected. Just saying.

Also seriously can we do away with the losing 200pts when you lose a promotion fight? Thatā€™s a real kick in the ballsā€¦ Like maybe 50pts as it isnā€™t standard but 200pts seems excessive.

Oh and I am on console.

KI Windows 10 issue
The game would work perfect at first but after relaunching the game a second time the frame rate would drop to below 30 fps. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game again and it would work perfectly the first time I ran it but every time after that it would drop below 30 fps again.

PC Specs
CPU: intel core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Ram: 8GB

Small glitch at the end of the video. Was playing with Spinal and there were some skulls on the screen when I won a match in exhibition and a curse got stuck in Spinal makes a crazy noise.

1 Like