Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

This also happened to me I’m trying to figure out how to get this fixes

I signed in on my other Xbox one and my KI gold is back.

I’m having an issue with notifications not working in game on the PC version, as well as pressing the Xbox button (or the equivalent of as I’m using a fightstick through XOutput) results in an error message saying the game can’t be recorded rather than opening the Xbox app within the game to check messages and whatnot. I’ve contacted Xbox support and their troubleshooting hasn’t fixed the issue.

My specs are:
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0
CPU: AMD FX 8350 @ 4.0 GHz
GPU: AMD R9 380
Controller: Hori HRAP 3 SA Kai through XOutput and a PS3 controller through ScpDriver

Rash’s Light Boot does not have any invincibility on it. Video was played at 50% of original speed.

Hisako’s jump high punch does not hit at a certain height:

Only shadow boot has invincibility now.

EDIT
The move isn’t supposed to be invincible. Infographic shouldn’t be in there.

OK Hisko can not counter break during Shadow Air On Ryo Zan
Crouching Hard Punch
Heavy On Ryo Zan , Heavy Heavy
Jump Cancel
Shadow Air On Ryo Zan
*Mash counter breaker , No counter *

Season 2 profile banner does not unlock for beating rivals yet the achievement has popped

I also have this exact problem, and it only happens when using Jago. Just to add, the beep/chirp also happens for every special move when you are in instinct mode. I tried reinstalling, and it didn’t change anything. Anyone know what could be causing this?

From the time this game was release on Sep. 23, 2014 (Xbox1) > Mar. 29, 2016 (PC)
and still over 300 posts reporting problems!

Makes you wonder, what have they been doing the whole time?

1 Like

Ha Ha Ha! Check out this Stage Ultra Bug on Arbiters stage! LOL

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=82DDEEC3075CECC!164&authkey=!AIZtQEIUmFuB6Gc&ithint=video%2Cmp4

New bugs that came with updates.

Just watched it, where’s the bug?

I got it to run, I have an N version of Windows. You need the media pack. It’s the only change I made between attempts.

Some bugs I found:

-If Aganos tries to grab a wall behind him, and Hisako teleports behind him in that moment(Maybe it also happens with Spinal and Fulgore?) Aganos tries to grab the wall, but fails. Don’t know what should be done here, seems hard to fix
No grabbing wall after teleport

-Every time Rash intro starts and gets interrupted, his portal still remains here for a fixed duration. Look into the upper left part of the screen
Rash portal still open!

-This one it’s more important. After placing a wall with Aganos behind Glacius, his hails won’t got out
Hail bug with Aganos walls

The Red space ship doesnt fly out and fall on top of Kan Ra!!! HE just falls dead with not “Cratered” You know the red Halo ship that falls out and onto your opponent?

If Sadira is being played by the second player (right side of the screen starting position) one of her eyes will go all buggy. It’s really easy to see during the fight intro. It only happens when the second player is using Sadira in her default costume

I am not sure if this is a bug or not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwwlXWJdwFg

I don’t know if this is still happening to some, but this is still happening to me.

Basically, I can’t play ranked matches on KI - Windows 10.

My system as follows:
CPU - i5-4460 3.20Ghz
GPU - Palit Geforce 960 SuperJetStream 2gb
RAM - 24 GB Ram
OS - Windows 10 64-bit

Hopefully Iron Galaxy can fix this.

1 Like