Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

feedback
bug
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f6923552128> #<Tag:0x00007f6923551fe8> #<Tag:0x00007f6923551e58>

Great, leave a detailed description of how the Dev team can recreate so they can research and correct.
Keep in mind there was a new patch yesterday that fixed a ton of bugs that I mentioned in my previous post. See if your items are still effected and then post the way for them to recreate the issue.
Thanks

FallofSeraphs76 Just discovered the Windows 10 Magnifier can be used full screen so no more all caps. Even the nanobot that gives me back 20 percent doesn’t do it. The only way I know for them to recreate is equip it. I am not good at words so wouldn’t know how to tell them how to recreate. I type with 1 finger cause I failed typing my fingers are too close together. Getting old sucks. Anyone else out there 60 y/o

Ok dude, well maybe they can figure it out by your video…thanks for sharing!

Please Please with none of my melatonin nanobots working fighting 2 and 3 opponents at one time is getting difficult,

Fight Replay freezes game

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Navigate to Replay
  2. Select
  3. Observe that the game freezes

Results:
Game freezes and user is unable to back out or perform any other actions

Expected Results:
User able to select replays and return to previous menu

Note:
Steam Version

Hey, guys! Not a major bug for report, but if Shago beat you in story mode and trying perform Ultimate, his sick move stopping at the “ready to jump” pose. Captured video below. Please fix this sick dude. Thx.

P.S. Also funny he is the only character who can perform 2 ultimate move - his own and Jago’s Ultimate.

Emporium is broken for using GOLD on Steam, i have try over a month to use my gold on Packs from Shadowlords mode, but always i get the same Error “cannot connect to steam”, could you please fix this, also fix the ready to body achievement, it’s the only broken achievement in the game for Steam. @KRAKENJIMMY

Hey, sorry for the delay responding to this. So this is a known issue and will be addressed in the upcoming patch (maybe late this week, early next).

That is super weird! Thanks for flagging this.

Hi, just saw this- I apologize for missing it earlier!- as I go back through and look at more bugs now we have more breathing room (after the big MP/missing stuff bug last month!).

I am sending you a DM on this.

Hi @KRAKENJIMMY still no update, any news about the release i want to spend my gold and also are you gonna fix ready to body achievement?