Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Thats old news…been happening for ■■■■ near a year. Possibly has somehtng to do with having too many recording on your Shadow. If you hit yes or cancel about 50 times over an dover you will eventually get somehting. lol

1 Like

It has been a while since the last time I played the game, and when I launch it, I find that my game has been “haunted”, because I OWN Shin Hisako, but for whatever reason the game doesn’t recognize me that I own her and I can’t use her anymore, does that thing happened to any of you?

FYI. The rest of the characters and the skins, and the Ultimates works without any issue, heck, even Shadow Lords works for me without issue (except that I can’t pick Shin Hisako unless I get lucky to have one of those missions).

2 Likes

I forgot another thing, the dailiy rewards doesn’t change for me, I don’t know if that also can be a red flag about the issue I’m havin’ at the moment with the game, and I’m playing it on Xbox One.

1 Like

Same issue for me. Bought ALL characters and was playing with shin hisako for about 4 weeks (went on vacation) came back and she is “installed”, but not selectable. No issues with other fighters…even EAGLE and KILGORE run just fine.

1 Like

I can’t select Shin Hisako, daily rewards don’t reset, and VIP xp is gone. I even backed out of preview and updated my Xbox. Still busted. Is anyone actually going to acknowledge this issue? I got the original combo breaker pack free and i still bought all 3 ultra editions, all 3 bonus characters, and a physical copy of definitive edition. I think I’m owed a fix and at the very least acknowledgement that it is be worked on for certain.

1 Like

Some things I’m noticing. (On Windows 10 version)

1. The ticker on the main menu announcing who the rotating character for the week is is gone.
  2. The Cross-Network option (XBL to Steam) in Exhibition and Lobbies is gone.
  3. Shin Hisako is not selectable.
  4. Ranked has crashed me out of the game when finding matches and credited me with losses more times this month than I’ve actually lost (at least 12 crashes, all immediately after a match is found)

Did the game experience some kind of accidental stealth rollback? That seems like a possible cause of some of these things.
EDIT: Also, Teredo is just gone from Device Manager, and there’s seemingly no way to get it back.

1 Like

There is an update that is coming out sometime Monday to hopefully fix this.

I’m having the same problem. Just not gonna touch KI until then.

Where is update mentioned?

1 Like

Ditto

1 hour

Shadow Lords daily rewards and daily loot are bugged

Site & Forum Feedback
Playing on Windows 10 P.C. I never get my stuff . Daily rewards never advances past day 1 and same for Daily loot day 43. Also made it to Gargos strong enough to beat him and game crashed. Pulled the game up and all characters dead and lost everything they were carrying, Love the game. [Untitled1] Version 3.9.11.0

1 hour

Shadow Lords daily rewards and daily loot are bugged

Site & Forum Feedback
Playing on Windows 10 P.C. I never get my stuff . Daily rewards never advances past day 1 and same for Daily loot day 43. Also made it to Gargos strong enough to beat him and game crashed. Pulled the game up and all characters dead and lost everything they were carrying, Love the game. [Untitled1]

MAN I AM SO GLAD I DIDN’T PAY FOR THIS GAME. IN SHADOW LORDS THE EQUIPPED ARTIFACTS DON;T EVEN WORK, MELATONIN NANOBOTS DO NOT RESTORE ANY HEALTH AT ALL AFTER A TURN. I HAVE LOVED THIS GAME SINCE PLAYING GOLD ON 64 BIT. THIS IS GETTING REDICULOUS. I FEEL FOR EVERYONE WHO PAID MONEY:rofl:

Same problem

This is the best game I could have spend money and I don’t regret it. I do believe they work to solve the problems and I’ve seen how they talked and communicated with the community. KI is not SF, it’s not even close to be that popular. We are lucky, despite being a small community , that KI is back and the love and work so many persons put in this game.
I am a KI veteran, my love for the old games is real, but I also learned to adjust to the new one. Though Gears of War became my favourite saga in my last gaming years is KI the one I really supported (buying the game for X1,Steam,Shago,etc) because it really deserves it and because I loved the original ones and finally because I still have the gaming touch from time to time.
In short, don’t worry about me feeling anything, this game is a great reboot and lets hope for more.
Actually it’s more worrying you came to scream in the forums how you can’t play a single mode for free,complaining and mocking the real players who care for the saga.

I would ultimate you 10 times “for free” in the old games. Cheers!

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with Shadow lords items…if you have video proof then post here and follow the bug reporting instructions. No need in coming on here and posting like a child that didn’t get his toy out of the cereal box. The only bug right now is Multiplayer connectivity with servers, shink hisako being non selectable and daily reward timers not resetting…and this isn’t a bug that effects everyone, only a select portion of players.

If you truly have a new bug, then post the proof and details so they can fix it. they cant fix it by you typing in CAPS and callkng the game ridiculous because it isnt N64 KI

FallofSeraphs76 I DID 2 TOURS IN VIETNAM I AIN’T NO CHILD I’M ALL MAN …… PTSD AND BI-POLAR AS HELL.

FinishedSkink84 GO PACK GO!!!