Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I played matches through November on Xbox when the issue arose. I actually have one match played in December as a Killer rank but i was sent to Gold the next time i started up my game and the whole ‘stuck on 1 minute until reset’ thing happened.

1 Like

Hey team, I’m on Xbox One X, and I played all Nov. I was demoted to Gold after losing a match in Killer. I ranked up back to Killer and I won a match and then lost another and was demoted back to Gold once more.

When did you last try this?

Can you try now maybe?

Wanted to report that my Killer rank is back on Steam.

1 Like

I’m still a gold but it now says 4 weeks to reset instead of 1 minute. I guess it’s time to grind my way back up? (I hope it’s safe)

yes…gotta grind back to killer.

Spinal is supposed to be the free rotating character as of yesterday, but my game still has Rash. If I try to select Spinal, I get purchasing options. Anyone else having this happen?

There are some cases where if you use Eagle’s Bird do to screech, and shadow during it or get broken or counter breaker, I don’t know if it’s a frame stop or what that causes it but, the screech animation doesn’t stop and keeps going from the side it started on so if you swap sides it looks like the bird has uncontrollable gas. It doesn’t seem to happen to both players when it does happen, just the side that saw the circumstance that created it. I think it has to do with things that cause frame stop, or anything to do with combo/counter breakers that causes it. Just forces the animation to be stuck. The bird still functions like normal afterwards.

Ranked matchmaking appears to be down based on conversations I’m having. Can’t find any games myself either.

The current matchmaking issue has been acknowledged by Iron Galaxy. Here’s hoping Microsoft can get it fixed sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Ranked on PC is crashing while searching for opponents and crediting losses.

It has now been a full week and I still have Rash as the free rotating character instead of Spinal. Short of uninstalling and reinstalling the game (which I really don’t want to have to do), I’m not sure what I have to do to correct this.

I encountered this issue yesterday whilst playing Ranked in the Steam version. Shin Hisako popped Instinct, and made 2 sets of hands appear. Does anyone know how to replicate?

2 Likes

Online EX is working but I had a major audio crash with the “crash ehhhhhhhhhh” sound but the game was still active. I restarted the game and the audio is still of.

Also all DLC would not sync at start up and shadow lab isnt available. Nor shadow save. This is before the audio crash and after.
Hard resetting the Xbox X now.

*** Everything is back up, Shadow lab works, but “Connecting to UT server screen at start up still says “Unable to Sync DLC”…wait or accept?”

3 Likes

I have the initial sync problem too (on standard xbox one).
So, I’m unable to use Shadow Lords and, more important, this translates also with the impossibility to choose Shin Hisako and Eagle. These two are greyed out with all unlocks kept, they are the only two characters not payed directly (gained through ultra pack season gift).

EDIT: the problem is solved for me.

1 Like

Hi. On Shadow Survival, I’m receiving the following error message: “Error Failed to retrieve Shadow data from Ultratech servers. Would you like to retry?”

It gives two options of A for Yes and B for No. No matter what I select, a Shadow never seems to load.

I go into Shadow Survival
Select my character
The character ladder comes up
The error message happens
Select A
Select B
Repeat

Every once in a while, I can get a first match (once during this, I got two), but that is rare. I’m playing on XBox One X but this was happening back before the XBox One X dropped on the original XBox One as well. Hopefully something can be done. Thank you for your time.

Just another fyi but I’m still getting frame drops during special moves. This is very noticable on shadow moves with a lot of effects such as Shadow Endoduken. I am playing on the One X.

4 Likes

Having the same problem. During some matches where a LOT of effects are on the screen, the match almost crashes.

@SneerfulWater57

Had this situation happening where Kim Wu will do her command throw and cancelling into ultra. Looks like the throw and ultra have a gap where the next situation is possible:

This example was using Fulgore.

A) pick a character vs Kim Wu
B) record her doing the throw then instant ultra
C) reproduce the recording and activate Instinct when she tries to connect her overhead (when she’s starting ultra)
D) do an invincible shadow or something that gets you away from that situation (still the ultra will be active and probably it will kill).

This may be a 1/2 frames window? No idea, but that’s how we labbed it.

4 Likes

Had this sort of happen to me last week. i was Eyedol… started Ultra, it did the flash and the roar, then I got combo broken! Like WTF? Not roll back either. This was a late breaker animation.

1 Like