Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I think something might up with Eagle. I just had a few games crash on me while he was charging his arrows.

1 Like

Not really a bug but thereā€™s a typo in the command list, Eagles charged arrow becomes ā€œunlockableā€ rather than ā€œunblockableā€

1 Like

No, I mean the game CRASHED on me while he started charging his arrows

I wasnt replying to your post, just pointing out a typo in the game.

I noticed that too and was going to report it butā€¦forgot once i returned to work.

Good eye

Issue:
System Crash

Summary:
Charging Eagleā€™s arrows causes system to crash/lock up

Repro Steps:
With Charged Arrow, fire onto opponent

Results:
System crashes

Expected Results:
System doesnā€™t crash, opponent takes unblockable damage and gets knocked down

Note:
This issue has been reported by money players on console. No specific stage or characters.

Source:
Twitter/FB postings

@rukizzel @TempusChaoti @TheKeits

4 Likes

Can confirm this is a thing. ^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Also it seems to happen online with the eagle bug with charged shot.

i went into the lab and no issues, did a fight vs cpu with nothing but charged shots and no game / system crash.
I have not gone online yet to see if it would happen to me but it seems like alot of other people have had this issue online so far.

Any video of that charged eagle arrow crash would be much appreciated.

Iā€™m on it

1 Like

Eagleā€™s Ultra commands are incorrectly listed in the Move List as DP+PPP (and KKK for stage Ultra l, respectively). The correct input is QCF+PPP (and KKK).

Iā€™m taking off work earlyā€¦ to uhā€¦ ā€œwork from homeā€

I may or may not stream, but I feel if I do stream it can be clipped or archived. Will let you know.

Damm it, I faced 3 Eagles, the bug never occured. Maybe it canā€™t happen during mirrors. Looking for someone who is not using him

After 20 fights, I havenā€™t managed to crash the game again. I tried to charge the arrow everytime I could, against different characters in different stages. Nothing worked into crashing the game. I canā€™t reproduce it right now

It happened in a mirror for me. I donā€™t know what exactly causes it.

Finally got the PC patch downloaded, and I canā€™t select Eagle. Neither as a free rotation character, or to purchase.

1 Like

I had it happen during a mirror.

I canā€™t reproduce it ATM. Tried a lot of things, nothing worked.

Is it weird to feel sad because the game works well? XD

1 Like

Arggg, I managed to get the crash, but xbox doesnā€™t allow to save clips when the game crashed, so I canā€™t record it :frowning:
The scenario was this:

Eagle mirror match, ranked

I hold HP to charge an arrow, got full charge, once I released, the game crashed

It was on Kan-Ra stage, with Eagle music, all premium set accesories.

Iā€™m sorry for not being able to get the footage :frowning:

Several Eagle crashes with charged shot. Only has happened online. Sometimes the charged shot lives & sometimes it just bodies my game.

How to recreate: play online, charge shot & itā€™ll crash sooner or later. Use directional inputs to possibly increase the chance of it happening? Iā€™ve had 4 crashes already lol

Booster Menu is EMPTY in the Store Menu.

Select XP Booster tab in Store and Collection menu

The Boxes are Empty and there is no movement within the menu.