Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

So this is not an actual glitch then?

I hope it’s not because it drives people crazy.

Fulgore cannot do blade dash -> instinct cancel -> ultra on a danger’D opponent. With pretty much every other opener in the game, you should be able to instinct cancel, and then input ultra during the freeze and it should come out, but for some reason, this move does not allow it (and it’s the first one I’ve seen that acts like this), you just get a light auto-double instead. It works fine with Fulgore’s L and M eye laser openers and Jago wind kick, for example, and Fulgore can do blade dash -> ultra just fine as long as there is no instinct cancel.

Reproduce:

1. Pick Fulgore in training, set health to 20% and instinct to max.
  2. Do a normal xx any strength of blade dash (to put opponent in danger), then instinct cancel and try to ultra.
  3. You get a light auto-double when ultra should come out.
  4. Do the same without the instinct cancel, ultra comes out as expected.

EDIT - Looks like it actually doesn’t work for a lot of forward traveling moves, including Wind Kick, which I am 100% sure used to work (I even made a gif of it for something a long time ago, though I’ve lost it now). Shadow Jago slide, Spinal Boneshaker, Aria shotgun knee also don’t work, among probably others (although it still works for some, like Arbiter blade rush and Glacius shoulder). Did something break in patch 3.7 about this?

Spinal loses 2 skulls for the price of one. I can only hope the bugs will be fixed. Might not happen unless it was on a fresh engine.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!An0c9OocWkzSoBWRB5MsrfYa6b0R

@developers

did anyone notice Kim Wu ultra rhythm is skipping

Here are 2 clips showing that shadow flik flak on reset is breakable… This really hurts the character with her mix up game. the first one shows it without a grenade (More recent discovery) and the 2nd is the 1st one i found out about with the grenade so it has to do with using it on reset.

1 do a combo, 2 reset with shadow flik flak. becomes breakable apperently

i also have a couple of just weird stuff like cross up air grab and orchid flying 50 ft in the air

the cross up air grab i cant explain.
the flying 50 ft is because the combo breaker and explosion from bomb at the same time causing the character to fly.

If we can get the one major bug fixed ill be happy.
I also have one more ill need some explaining on once i find the match and record it to add to this
@TheKeits @rukizzel @TotalJimkata Thanks for taking the time to look at these

Hey team sometimes when Sabrewulf initiates his Instinct mid combo, it teleports him away from his opponent. I don’t know why it happens.

Generally, when someone hits General RAAM while he has Kryll Armor, they can’t cancel into a special, because no hit stop occurred. However, if they hit him with a heavy normal during this period, they can cancel directly into a special move, as if it was regular armor or as if he blocked it, even though there’s still no hit stop.

To test, have a dummy whiff a medium or light normal cancelled into a special move. With P1 RAAM, absorb the normal with Kryll Shield (PPP). Then have the dummy do the same thing, but use a heavy normal instead.

Actually, I don’t think it’s just heavy normals. It seems to be all over the place. For Cinder and Hisako, it seemed like only the heavy normals that I tested would cancel into specials, while their mediums and lights wouldn’t. Then I tested Omen, and all of his heavies and mediums cancel, but not his lights. Also, he can cancel his slide into a Shadow move, but not his Orda Shield. Then for Kilgore, it seems like nothing will cancel.

1 Like

I just noticed something at the emporium in shadow lords. Any recipe requiring astral energy does not tell you the proper price of astral energy. For example the recipe for melatonin nanites costs 2 astral energy, after purchasing said nanites what I lost was 22 astral energy. The noted trend is that anything that costs astral energy actually costs 10x what the stated cost is.

I play KI on PC, and use multiple monitors. The fact that the game doesn’t trap the mouse when in fullscreen like most games do is really nice, but for some reason, whenever I take focus away from KI to, say, a Chrome window on my other monitor, KI will minimize itself after a short time. This can get really frustrating if I’m searching for Ranked matches, because I won’t always know when I’ve found one if I let the window minimize itself.

I only have one other fullscreen UWP game to test this with (Minecraft Win10 Edition), and there seem to be no problems taking focus away there. I’m assuming this is a KI-specific issue.

I don’t know if this is a bug…but I bought some shadow skins for a few characters. I had them for a while but now it’s asking me to purchase them again.

Anyone else have this problem?

@TheKeits @BlitzedKraig
Bad Shinasako bug VS Omen on Spinals stage. Omen ends up way down below the ground and the stage zooms out to were you can walk beyond the walls.
Looks to have began just as Omen is being pulled under by Zombie hands and Shinksako sounds like she also tries a counter breaker at that same moment.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AszOdTDs3i0IgUL4P7-RkvMZyc4v

Back in 3.4, Riptor got a small buff that made her back HP hits juggle more reliably. Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t think this buff got applied to the instinct version of back HP.

Also, is she not supposed to be able to special or predator cancel the first back HP and the second down HP? I may have asked this before. It’s really strange that she’s the one character that can’t special cancel her anti-air, and the second down HP one I can’t understand the meaning of at all.

Graphical bug on Shin Hisako during her Ultra. Her model becomes the greyed-out version seen in the Devastated Stage Ultra. Proof: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SaltBomber44/video/33160565

Hey team can we please fix it so that Kan Ra can not command grab Sadira out of Shadow Web Cling. For a move that is supposed to be invincible, it really ain’t working.

Found a pretty nasty bug with Eagle already. Here’s how to perform it 100% of the time.
Step 1: Charge HP. To lvl.3
Step 2: Get hit before letting the arrow go.
Step 3: Use Wingspan > HP for instant unblockable arrows always.

The effect ends when you use any HP outside of Wingspan. That’s all I’ve been able to explore.

I think something might up with Eagle. I just had a few games crash on me while he was charging his arrows.

1 Like

Not really a bug but there’s a typo in the command list, Eagles charged arrow becomes “unlockable” rather than “unblockable”

1 Like

No, I mean the game CRASHED on me while he started charging his arrows

I wasnt replying to your post, just pointing out a typo in the game.