Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

So yeah, it seems something is true about this in all cases:

• One Xbox crashes, the other does not. The one that doesn’t gets sent to main menu and it looks like a disconnect (hence why lots of people are reporting disconnects today).

• The Xbox who crashes isn’t necessarily the one that fired the charge shot. Could be either one.

• The Xbox who crashes always seems to crash on the same frame (right when you release). For the opponent, the arrow will visually travel off the bow for a few frames before the disconnect happens, but the crash happened earlier than that for the other console.

2 Likes

The second crouch HP does a ton of damage, especially in instinct–if it’s on purpose I imagine the reason is to limit the amount of damage she can do on offense while staying safe.

MAJOR Bug with Shadow Lords.
After 3.8 Update I lost all of my Astral Gems, Guardians, etc. only the progress with dossiers and mimic skins are there. I wanted to do a run with Eagle on my team but that happened, I hope it’s only temporal, oh, and Shadow Lab survival is not working at least for me.

1 Like

I have the same issue as @Pikangs
My 100,000+ Astral Gems are gone, Guardians are gone, Shadow Lords items are gone and my KI Gold is gone.
Really hope it’s temporary.

1 Like

Lost some KI Gold :confused:
Had 450 leftover after buying Eagle’s premium accessories and Omens shadow skin. Log back in and now I’m at zer0.

@TotalJimkata @rukizzel
All my Gold is gone now that I rebooted the game. I had 15,000 when I first logged in today. I went to the XP booster section of the store and reported above that the XP menu was blank… also the Christmas accessories were advertised at the top of the store.

Now that I rebooted my console and the game… Xmas accessories are not advertised in the store and my KI gold is gone. XP booster menu is now up and running.
But I cant purchase a boost because my 15,000 gold is gone ;(

I dont need Xmas accessories but I mentioned it just to emphasis that something is wrong with the Store/KI gold in game.

My KI gold is gone too…

1 Like

Same here…All KI Gold is gone but shadow points remain. Last played a few days ago and everything was there. Please fix!!! (Original XBOX One version)

On the plus side, Eagle is shown as “owned”.

The game overloads and crashes if Kim tries to use shadow firecracker on Eagle’s scattershot at footsies range.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ai9Dpl1FUmk-jEow3K4X0KeDlWPS

2 Likes

I used my gold to buy all eagle accessories before logging into shadow lords and all my guardians are gone as well.

Kim’s ultra rhythm is still damaged

In good news it looks like a minor tweak to kim and orchid lighting in certain areas

But hair is still _____

Just a question, is Eagle supposed to low-profile projectiles with his slide? Because if he’s supposed to, he isn’t getting under arrows fired by a mirror Eagle (I had the displeasure of playing an Eagle that played like Deadshot -_- and I was constantly getting hit every slide attempt). If he isn’t supposed to then I’ll just keep it in mind.

I’m just pointing out the same issue(s).

I played this morning around 7 or 8am EST (before the patch). I had everything, as I have everyday (yes I play the game daily). I had over 80,000 Shadow Points, 26,000 KI Gold, and I have no idea what my currency for Shadow Lords was at.

I tried the game tonight about 30 minutes ago after the patch earlier today. All of my KI Gold is gone (didn’t look at my shadow points). Also all of my guardians are gone. I do still however have the completions I made in my dailies (4/8 in Shadow Lords, and 2/4 in the regular dailies).

Hope this all gets fixed soon (I’ve been doing dailies everyday for over 200 days now - I know it resets after 100). I checked and this is happening on both Xbox One and Windows 10.

I’ve also lost my collectibles/KI gold as well.

Hey Bobby ! I just talked with the others in our group and we are all pissed. I feel your pain. I invest real money recently cause I wanted to get my last vampire bat fast for the achievement.

My case was only Shadow Lords stuff (minus Dossiers), I had my KI Gold (that dissapeared after I got some Eagle stuff), Shadow Points and Skins unlocked (Shadow and Mimics), I hope this is only temp. I don’t want to lose my Crimson Guardians and the rest of the Shadow Lords stuff.

I’m still missing about 755,000 Astral Gems and 20000 Astral Energy. Other than that I’m untouched.

Edit: I mistakenly added a zero to my Astral Gems value. Its actually 75,500

Home and was able to confirm the crash. I was playing against @C88Shinku (as we always do when new character drops) and he had it happen to him at least twice.

It crashes the console for the player who charges and for the other party it’ll show up at “Player has left the lobby”. I had this happen to me a few times in Exhibition in mirror matches and had it happen to me against Shinku our last game before he called it quits.

1 Like

Just noticed that ALL my KI GOLD IS GONE!

I had 18,350 before patch. Now I have Zer0

3 Likes

I’m missing all my KI gold and astral gems too. Shadow points and dossiers appear untouched and idk about my guardians. I had about 10k KI gold and around 2.5k astral gems

I just have to count the time as I await my 75K Astral Gems to come flooding back in. Also, was the Shinsako Ultra bug fixed? Haven’t checked her today