Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

No problem, you are right, I will post a video later about Kan-Ra issue, and also one about Eyedol Mage whiffing HP, although the latter may not be there after the last patch(I posted it before 3.7, but I didn’t see a fix in the patch notes about this)

Kilgore’s Shadow Missile Pod used to cause knock down to allow Light Chain Gun Barrage followup into Shadow Chain Gun Assault for PD cash out. In 3.7, it no longer knocks down, yet there is no mention about it in the patch notes.

Tested in Practice Mode against Fulgore and Shadow Jago (same results, so assume it works on everyone).

1. Use Shadow Missile Pod in a combo.
  2. There is no knockdown any longer, so previous follow up not possible.

EDIT: Added video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnvXlEIMr7rPg5pSVTy9exxH6w3yMw

Thank you.

2 Likes

A ranged move whiffing at very close range is not a bug. This happens with some kan-ra ranged normals/grabs too. Check the hitboxes.

1 Like

I tested on Thunder, Aganos and Gargos and it hits, but whiffs on Jago

I will try later with smaller characers like Kim or Hisako.

@thekeits here is a video showcasing the bug. What is the bug, the bug is that crouching HK cannot be special canceled nor can it be canceled into an ender , after used as a manual, while the opponent is in a combo state.

To reproduce attempt to special cancel after a crouching HK, Or into an ender after crouching HK manual, as this video below clearly demonstrates

2 Likes

Can the Shadow Lords team check Tusk’s new quest’s lines? (Spanish version).

When you fight the first mimic, Thunder mimic in my case, after the battle the text said it was a Kim Wu mimic. Later, when talking to Aria in Ultratech’s HQ while looking for Kim Wu, I fought a Kilgore, after the battle the dialog was like I was talking to Kim Wu and I defeated Aganos… and… well… I’m still questing with Tusk to see if there’s anything else weird with the names. And there were “\” in the middle of a text of one of Tusk’s quests, I don’t remember which quest, so keep an eye for symbols that shouldn’t be in the text.

Someone shared this on Facebook. Guardian drops in SL? Is this a bug or real life? I did ask him to confirm them in his inventory and he said they are all in his guardian roster. I’m not home or I would try too. Difficulty Normal or challenging.
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/17264588_1322038467853039_3482405928091653447_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=56e5f2413c17fb2ea317caccedc2c2a1&oe=5969148D

Lv.1 Damage Ender also leaves opponent standing.

To recreate:

1. Start combo w/ Opener
  2. Press a button, cancel into Damage Ender.
  3. Observe standing opponent.

This is huge! Kan-Ra was able to manual from a c.HK into linkers and the new patch for 3.7 had removed that ability. I’m not sure if it was intentional but this puts a pretty big limit on his ability to get sand onto the stage and cash out the damage, which is crucial if he’s going to be able to keep up with the other characters. Please consider fixing the issue!

2 Likes

The fact it is happening since 3.6 doesn’t mean it’s OK

Also today after the 3.7 patch my PC ran low on RAM and windows switched me out of the game in the middle of a ranked match to tell me, this reinforces my suspicions of a leak still present in the game, i have 12GB of RAM this shouldn’t happen and it never happened before.

Hello ppl! Finaly the 3.7 is out (2.07g) and installed. First of all Silver Shago is Badass!!! <3
i see preview for every one gold skin (except Arbi, Rash, Omen and Raam) (ok i buyng Shin for support but i don’t pay 6x 5$ for gold skins.)
ShinSako is available to fight her. And i find a hillarius bug. On select screen Sako and Shin they no have face and no hands and face off respectively. wtf ■■■■■■■ (ubisoft) is that you? lol

This needs to be fixed ASAP. I can’t stress this enough!!
Cr.HK is not special cancelable right now. That breaks this character.

4 Likes

I am still having the same bug after the update that I have had for a few months now.
I am unable to access Shadow Labs or the Skin section of the store.

1. I boot up the game
  2. Attempt to click on either Shadow Labs or the Skins Section of the Store
  3. The screen transitions but the only thing visible is the background footage reel
  4. I cannot leave this screen without force closing the game.

I expect to be able to access either Shadow Labs or the Skins sections but am unable to and have had this problem since the Shadow Skins were launched and I purchased them.
I have linked a clip showing the problem. If anyone has any idea how to fix please let me know. I have tried to contact damn near anyone who is able to help with no response.

Thanks for listening

Oh jeez. I don’t even want to know what’s happening here. I played only 5 matches today with Kan-ra, and this happened twice.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aj82HV1ndOqAinrUx_hizQiW5L9o

3 Likes

Lol that looked funny.

1 Like

I agree, only a kan ra main would realize this. Crouching hk counter hit os’, gone. Crouching hk manuals to dump sand and cause a hard to see linker ,gone. Anti air cr hk into whirl, gone. This normal is vital to ra without special cancel ability hes phucked

1 Like

Lmfao. Keits wasn’t kidding when he said soup ra was getting manual potential lmfao.

Looks like the linker spacing fix went haywire

1 Like

I can continue:
mid combo cr.HK xx clutch resets - gone
cr.HK xx m.swarm hard knockdown setups - gone

I hope this is fixed when shin hisako officially drops although I doubt it.

1 Like

I’m going to go ahead and put this in here, because this Shadow Lords dossier still seems bugged for me after 3.7:

Lore: The Hatchey’s Secret III
I got the Hatchery Achievement and this dossier in the Shadows Lords preview by completing the quest line where they both unlock at the quest end. However, it was locked again when the full Shadow Lords release came out. I’ve done the full multi-step Hatchery quest line multiple times since, and again in the new 3.7 patch and it’s still locked. Some others who played the preview have the same issue.

I made a thread about it here

Kilgores missiles are bugged in shadow lords after 3.7. In most situations, the missiles explode on startup before even moving an inch. I have to check if this bug is present too in ranked and offline games

1 Like