Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Im fairly certain this is a bug, but in training mode with hitboxes displayed, Jago’s charged endokuken does not have a green projectile box around it. Is this the reason a dragon cannon fired in Kim Wu’s instinct mode does not destroy it? It just passes through it.

I feel like it shouldn’t be intentional. A charged projectile really shouldn’t have, i guess, priority is the word, over an instinct projectile. But she has always had unique interactions with projectiles.

Eyedol Warrior’s back throw is untechable, even by the computer in training mode.

Oh I’m abusing the hell out of this.

1 Like

Finishing a set just now made me think “oh yeah should probably report this…”

Characters portrait are disappearing from character select screen. Astral Plane portrait also disappeared on the stage select screen.

@Sasuke99I its untechable, but not infallible, if they throw at the same time, youll still get teched, they just cant tech it past the inital startup

posting this again

Wulf and Thunder have moves that are proj invul after landing, you can even hear a little ding implying the carpet is trying to hit them

If you get a tech response it’ll be because you’re teching their throw not the other way round.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to make sure you use this thread whenever you find a bug. If you are keeping the bug to yourself you may be harming the game in the long run. Bugs may not be fixed often because the update schedule is noticeably slower, but anything you post here helps. Whatever’s still in the game after patches stop coming is there forever.

4 Likes

Made another thread. Basically the game is missing graphical textures after the last patch. Og topic:

I was playing in a private lobby with three of my friends on Monday, passing time before UMVC3 hit US servers. While I was playing Shadow Jago vs. Kilgore (I was P2 (Kilgore)), I performed an Ultra Combo, and the lobby completely disbands and boots all of us from XBL midway thru. Haven’t played since and lobbies fail to keep a consistent connection. Often, the lobby disappears entirely (been struggling with 3SO on 360 with this type of deal too (but different people)) and we’re left scratching our heads over the matter, and it isn’t like the connection totally dies on us (with the exception of my third friend, who had a power outage at the time). Please fix lobbies with keeping stable connections. Connection stats:
My connection: 150mb download 38.6mb upload, 44ms ping
Friend 1’s connection (Shadow Jago player): 99mb dl, 19mb up, 55ms ping
Friend 2’s connection: 110.6mb dl, 22mb up, 49ms ping
Friend 3’s connection: (his power went out so I didn’t ask)

not the case at all, completely managed to snuff out my j.HP with an instinct pop off, I’ve never known that it was possible

Just notice a big problem with the definitive edition. it seems to not work after buying it. am i very mad about this because i just wasted 40.00 for this. Is this a bug or something because i’m not getting the 26 characters.

I tought i was the only one getting this and even was thinking that maybe my GPU is having faults, thank god it’s not.

If you keep running the game like this, eventually stage selection pictures go black too, and finally after a while the game crashes, sounds like there is a memory leak somewhere.

Sadira’s S.Widow’s Bite is breakable after a jumping attack but does not cash out damage when using an ender immediately after it even though a break point is present. The ender is still breakable even though the shadow move is fully breakable.

Also cpu can’t combo break Sadira’s S.Widow’s Bite in the dojo. It attempts to break at the first and final hit of the move.

Nah, this is normal. It even happen at KIWC too. Same thing happen to me as well.

If Mage Eyedol uses HP against Jago at point blank, the attack totally whiffs.

Haven’t tested in more characters

Alright had the chance to check out Mira’s bug fix for 3.7. Reaping is fixed as stated on the notes, but doing heavy trephine linker while holding light will still consume less health than holding medium.

It seems that Kan-Ra can’t cancel his c.HK into specials

1 Like

Just as a note to EVERYONE in this thread (I’m not picking on you Dayv0) –

To report a bug you should both VERIFY that the bug exists, and then post exact steps to REPRODUCE the behavior you are seeing. After that, you should note the behavior you EXPECT to see if the bug is corrected.

This will help the team isolate and prioritize real issues much more quickly.

7 Likes