Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Yep. It is.

1 Like

Thereā€™s an interesting glitch in Shadow Survival that lets one start with less than 100% life. Fully duplicatable too.

TL;DW version: Start up KI, go to Shadow Lab and watch a replay of a winning shadow fight. Select that same shadow and choose to start a shadow survival from the beginning.

Iā€™m not sure if all those steps are absolutely necessary, but that worked for me.

KI PC Version: When I try to join a Ranked Match (so far the only time I confirm this happening), sometimes the system hangs up when finding an opponent. When I press B to stop finding an opponent, the game does not respond. I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL my way out.

Hey team since Kilgore dropped, Iā€™ve been having some input issues, namely if Iā€™m holding down/back (crouching block) on screen it shows me holding down/forward. I was able to duplicate this in online modes as well as training. Also if I get crossed up, my inputs stay reversed for several seconds. During this time, if I do QCF + PPP for Sadiraā€™s Shadow Blade Demon, I get Shadow Web Cling instead.

I thought it was a bad controller, so I went to Best Buy and had them replace my Xbox Elite controller, but it is still occurring. Some matches, it doesnā€™t occur at all, but then there are some matches where I have to almost play dyslexic in order to succeed.

Anybody else noticing this?

I can not buy any props in the game , why ?

Playing on PC. Ive been having a recurring issue of not being able to access ANY online options which ive reported before. Ranked, Exhibition, nor Lobby Mode will alow me to play with anyone at all. Iā€™m either stuck searching forever or it tells me its ā€œUnable to start multiplayer match. Please try again.ā€

Whats strange about this is it stays in effect for about a week and then im able to play again just fine for maybe a few days. It then reverts back to being locked out again. Is anyone else having this problem?

Oh shoot, I didnā€™t notice this thread until just now. Oh well. On the PC verison, going into fullscreen causes microstuttering, wherethe game occasionally leaves a frame on screen for more than one frame. Itā€™s really distracting for me, and it seems to specifically be a problem with KI, and not other UWP games Iā€™ve tried in fullscreen. There isnā€™t any stuttering in windowed.

EDIT: I was wrong, this is a problem all the UWP games Iā€™ve tried seem to be having. Humphā€¦

Just stating again @developers

Hope kim wuā€™s ultra rhythm glitch is resolved in the march patch update :slight_smile:

As someone who bought the character on Day 1 and has had him to Lvl50 for the better part of 2 months, it confuses me why this bug continues to persist. Itā€™s been bugging the hell out of me (forgive the pun).

Iā€™ll add also though that this bug also happens to me with all of the character skins (Mimic, Shadow , Terror, and Gold) in the store as well. Really strange considering how long Iā€™ve had most of them unlocked.

I have a pretty bad Bug on PC Version of Killer Instinct where my Combos just stop after 3 to 4 hits when using Auto Linkers (Normals).

I start with my openers and then mash Kick or Punch and usualy i should build up the Combo meter up till about 18 Hits with Hard Punch or Kick but when encountering the bug the Combo just stops at 3 to 4 hits. Sometimes everything works as it should but mostly i can not get it to work and like i said the combo just cancels.

Ive tried different pads controllers and different Fightsticks.

EDIT: Sorry my Brother just found out that Combo Assist Mode was deactivatedā€¦ Sorry for the Post

3 months later and r0m1ux shadow still there, getting wins off crashing other peopleā€™s games. Come on, IG.

RAAMā€™s Kryll Charge is supposed to destroy projectiles on account of his Kryll Shield. However, when Glacius holds a Hail in the air, it hits RAAM. Only a few times does the charge (Usually the heavy version) gets through and hits Glacius. I genuinely donā€™t know if this is supposed to be intentional or anything, but this is something that I feel really hurts this already stacked matchup against RAAM.

RAAM bug?

Yellow Boxes blocking the characters while playing is there a fix?

You have Hitboxes turned on. Go into your options menu and disable them.

My Shadows are acting weird, like they donā€™t respond to things like they used to. I even made new ones, but they still hardly even attack or block as before.

Quick Question: Is Thunderā€™s overhead command normal ( :arrow_right: HP) supposed to deal chip damage? If so then thereā€™s no issue, but if not, Iā€™ve finished at least one match by chipping the opponent out with it and that might be a problem.

Iā€™m not sure whether to post this here or who to contact even but when I got to 60 General Fight Achievements the Xbox Achievement did not unlock. I have 61 now and still nothing. What should I do??

Playing KI on PC Iā€™m having a lot of trouble trying to find an online game. I try to search for an opponent and it usually takes a really long time and then when I try to leave the search queue the game freezes where the only thing I can do it CTRL+ALT+DELETE. Then it becomes a real pain because sometimes I cannot even remove it from my task manager and still thinks itā€™s running. I have somehow managed to play 4 games online while struggling for like 2 hours. For my specs with everything on the highest after the performance test I got a 1147/1000. Please help I just want to play :frowning:

Im curious. With the Pro Star glitch from January, have people gotten theirs removed that were unearned? I noticed the one i had disappeared, wondered if othersā€™ had as well

Mine finally went away todayā€¦looks like they finally fixed it but maybe took too many in the process?