Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I have to come back and complain about this like the total hypocrite I am:
Again, input issues. ( @SLHiImKeith ) Gargos’ was flying above me back and forth and I wasn’t even aloud to do do a normal attack like s.HP. I lost to him twice solely because of this bug (and the fact he’s pretty diddly dang good!!). It also seems to want to auto correct my inputs when, I very well know that my opponent is DIRECTLY in front of me in the corner and I want to, let’s say, Shadow Clutch ender. "We’re sorry Math, but I didn’t understand that, did you say Shadow Whirl? We know you were looking directly at your controller when you input Shadow Clutch, but honestly we don’t care, looks like your going to get shadow whirl Seems that your opponent’s lockout is about to end as well. Good luck :slight_smile: " Like what the fahk guys…
About to scream. It obviously has something to do with swapping sides with your opponent. But that only explains half of it. What about the times where I am doing good 'ol Heavy auto doubles and trying to input Shadow Clutch. I quite literally looked at my controller to make sure I insert the input properly and it still wanted to do Shadow Whirl.

Kilgore ultra glitch:

I just encountered a Ranked glitch, possibly.

I got up to my gold promotion match to killer (ive previously been a killer) and the screen told me the usual bit, “searching for an opponent Gold or higher for your promotion match…”

It matched me with a Qualifier, whom i went on to defeat (and not in a best of 3) and received my killer promotion.

I thought about that odd thing where players’ levels dont display properly and tried messaging my opponent to ask if they were a gold/killer rank, but they havent responded. So just a very odd thing…

If Aganos has a peacemaker in hand and press back+PPP, he can end up spending the peacemaker as well as an additional chunk to place the wall behind him. I think this happens if you press LP one frame before MP+HP, and the game recognizes the back+LP as his anti-air, causing him to lose the peacemaker before the wall is placed.

That’s why I press left/right+LB (depending on positioning) on the controller - so that doesn’t happen. :wink:

One more. On survival game stucks here and nothing then. :frowning:

Yep same thing to me but at 23rd fighter…

On PC its only possible to play offline with characters bought in ingame store. If you buy the definitive Edition all characters apart from Riptor are greyed out when offline. This doesn’t happen, when you buy each charakter individualy via ingame store.

Need stop season 4 no more add characters. Drop frame rate and low graphics issues cuz of characters too many?

(This may not be related to S3.)

So, I’ve downloaded the “free” version of KI on my Xbox One (sort of like try-before-buy) and I have massive problems with the game. It freezes every time during matches (single player)! Usually I have 1 “freeze”/round and each takes about 4 seconds. It’s always different, sometimes the freeze comes earlier in a match, sometimes later.

I have made a video about it: https://youtu.be/IzXCxXzKnsw1

You can see the freeze from 0:31-0:35 and 1:18-1:22. The weird thing is that the music keeps playing in the background… This is extremely annoying for a fighting game (actually for any game), but I’ve never experienced similar problems in my other games.

Did anybody experience similar issues?

I also tried uninstalling the game and then re-downloaded it, but now the problem seems actually worse. I’ve played 3 matches (Player vs. CPU) and I’ve had 2 freezes which took over 6 seconds, 2 or 3 shorter ones and after the second match even the menu froze for a few seconds (where it lists the XP gained during the match).

The game is installed on the internal HDD which has only 20.1% used. I’ve tried completely turning off and rebooting the Xbox multiple times, but that didn’t help either.

I continue to get a DP motion out of quarter circle away with fulgore and tusk is this ever going to be fixed? 3.5 was the worst update we have had for this game. Now we have ultimates that just came out and when you perform tasks ultimate on Gargos gargoses eyes are missing in the last cut scene animation

1 Like

If you use Crimson Bat or Crimson Ram, or any item that gives you “Critical Strike Chance” It doesn’t say anywhere that your damage can critically fail and do drastically low damage. Go into any match with the guardian equipped, and just do throws. You’ll notice varying damage. One higher than normal and one very very low. This can trigger on hits as well, but it is harder to notice in combo or neutral. I’ve had a throw from Jago who kills aria in 4 throws with a guardian equipped normally, do less than 5% damage with a throw up to as high as 30% I assume that one was a critical.

All of kilgore’s accessories, colors, icons, taunts and emblems keep showing up as “new”.

1 Like

There really isnt much needed in recreating it, but it possibly maybe a bug with Kim Wu performing stage ultras while dragons are equipped. I feel like i will hit the motion needed for it and hit three kicks, but i just get a dragon cancel. Thats with using either a 3 kick button or hitting all three kick buttons on my pad.

Im making this post from memory and will test it further. Kinda a placeholder so i dont forget…

1 Like

Ok… I think must be stop… i play enough for to day… i think have hallucinations…
Wait WHAT???

3 Likes

That isn’t a bug. I’m testing right. Now.

Camera glitch in dojo w/ Orchid? Figured I should point it out cos I’m 99% sure it isn’t supposed to be a thing.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SaltBomber44/video/27078853

Just wanted to point out I hope the Kim Wu ultra rhythm problem is fixed for the March patch update.

Her ultra cadence is broken and skips

Is that really when the next update drops?

1 Like

Yep. It is.

1 Like