Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Yes! That’s exactly what I mean. Hope they can respond and fix it soon.

Same thing happened with me today:

2 Likes

Yep, can confirm that this happens to me today as well. Right now actually.

1 Like

what about ranked? I can’t play ranked… :frowning: My wifi is fine, but I still can’t play ranked.

This again? Might be maintenance issues. Pherhaps they are preparing Shadow Lords for ultimate combo.

Shago 's medium dive-> light AD is apparently breaking with a medium breaker

#edit false alarm…nothing to see here.

Looks like a crouching medium to me and the 2nd break was after a slide opener into a linker. I dont see any light ADS

He broke your medium dive linker.

Ok, thanks…BTW I was Glacius.

@Thunderb3e was saying he was hitting lights…apparently he was tapping medium right before. It was happening so fast it looked like it was lights to me as well, and replay was bugging out every time I tried to do frame step so it wasn’t much help either. Now that you guys pointed it out I can see it clearly.

Sorry for the false bug alarm, but thanks for the second (and third) set of eyes.

But has anyone been able to play online today?

I can play online but RANKED will not connect. Exhibition will though.

Xbox live and its speed has been messed up since the end of November when they released the last Update.

1 Like

idk im on the silver side of xbox live.

wanted to report what i think is a bug with aganos doing the folowing on the center of a stage

set up wall - low payloadassault to heavy kick for wallsplattcombo with payload assault ender

the ender performed immidiatly on the wallsplat causes the opponent to be punched through the wall to the corner of the stage without the ender being propperly finished and aganos geting his chunks

1 Like

SHADOW LORDS GAME CRASH BUG

After completing a run through on easy/normal, I started up another team on challenging right after. The game crashed after selecting my team.
Restarted 2 times, selected “Continue” in Shadow Lords, and created another team, both times Shadow Lords crashed and went to xbox home screen…

You have more than 32 friends playing on challenging. Wait till mid march for the patch to eliminate this threshold or go and delete friends until you have less than 32 playing on challenging.

Ive done this and it works every time. Do you really need 170 friends that you never talk to or play against??

trust me.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this and it’s probably a known issue, but is it just me or do Sadira’s jumps sometimes land with a hard landing for no apparent reason, like she just did Salticidae and hit the ground? I’ve had this animation occur during double jumps and single jumps alike. Am I doing something wrong? I’ve had whole matches turn on me recently because I’ve landed like this and gotten walloped for it when I feel like she should just land normally.

Anyone else have this issue with Sadira?

All killers have been awarded pro status?

Was playing with my buddy and he started laughing his ■■■ off after my counterbreaker. I didn’t know why until I watched the recording he made. Lol is this common? Video below.

https://gameclipscontent-d2005.xboxlive.com/0009000003f3ef15-8717dbc0-292a-4eae-b835-22acda16abe1/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=CoE56m9G9RHmApB2WLyWrq7yrm7%2BHnDfnApXfWy%2Bd84%3D&gda=1486136891_33712219d65c411bf6042e07df640774

5 Likes

General RAAM’s Shadow Dominance adds to the KV meter, when Shadow enders aren’t supposed to do so.

Please fix this Natural Disaster bug where it only hits once at times. Here’s an example in the first 10 seconds of this match at about 32:17 seconds in. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Also here’s a thread on it. Why does L and M natural disaster only hit once in most scenarios?

1 Like