Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

or until you get locked out by guessing the wrong strength, or counter broken, but yeah.

Hmmmm I see…interesting…

The same thing happened to me twice tonight! Come on Iron Galaxy, get it together!

1 Like

Spinal practice mode bug: when playing as spinal player cannot see pause menu when player presses the pause menu button please fix! I want to learn the new spinal :frowning:

IG thanks for fixing the shadow lab issue, but now I have a whole new problem…
I went ahead & deleted my shadow data and now I can’t save any fights against the 3 fight bot jago to make a new one. It’s really strange cause after winning the match it wont continue past that. I can press “x” & see that info but when I press “a” it wont register. Please take a look at this issue because I really want to start fighting against shadows online again.

@TempusChaoti @rukizzel

Two players have kindly tested and found something that apparently crashes the game when playing Aria and Kim. Maybe worth noting before LCD and Sleep meet each other in the next tournament.

Riptor will low profile Fulgore’s Shadow blade dash, however. The normal one connects.

Steps to do this -

1. Enter Predator Stance
  2. Have Fulgore’s Shadow blade dash

Here’s a gif of it. https://gfycat.com/SophisticatedChubbyFluke

1 Like

Gargos Bug Instinct/Minion/

Found A Funny Bug As Gargos
Step 1 have at least 1 meter and instinct active
Step 2 summon the trident minion
Step 3 grab the trident minion
Step 4 **Explode while in instinct and the minion will be in the ‘grabbed state’ now he is suspended and cant be hit by either player unless u reset/lose the round/win the round/ wont fall when blocking attacks ETC.
Step 5 If It Minion Falls ETC

Step 5 was if u got hit the minion falls sorry havent slept ;3 since
re: didnt notice someone posted this already

Since the Gargos update, I have, sometimes, a freeze when a match is found in ranked and I come back to the xbox main menu without touching anything. And, of course, that count as a disconnection, even though I obviously didn’t do it on purpose.

Two times in a row just now …

1 Like

When I was playing I ranked up (to gold) and a few games latter my game crashed while playing ranked and I was ranked down to the rank I was previously at (silver) and it looked like my matchmaking stats were incorrect like nothing was saved from that play session.

I have the same issue since the Gargos patch. The game is only counting points when i lose. I was playing then i won 2 fights and i lose 1 and i quit the game and when i entered again i had lose all the earned points and that count as a disconnection.

Purchased the Season 3 bundle with all characters, was doing fine with them until the last 2 characters popped up (from the Gargos pack). Now all but the 1st season characters are greyed out and i can’t access them.

ok so this has been happening since season 3 launch. example when i am doing a combo with medium attack they are braking the combo and says i as pressing heavy attack. idk if this is a hack or a glitch but i cant even play any more cause of this. so if i do linkers with med or heavy they instantly brake my combo. is this happening to any one else

Since the last update, the game crashes on rank matches before I ever get to the to character select. I lose points. This never happen before.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that the pause menu has disappeared in shadow lab, practice, dojo, trials, and I think all the other modes except story. I should have the most up to date version and I’m pretty sure this problem has been vetted before.

No one can fight my shadow in the labs, I can challenge other people but when they go to fight back they get this message

“Failed to retrieve Shadow data from Ultratech servers. Would you like to retry”

I don’t know exactly when it started happening but it’s been this way the past few days.

Any help/fix?

Not sure if intended, but posted anyway.

You did a medium auto-double, then went into a heavy linker, and they broke the heavy linker. This is correct behavior.

(In case you are unaware, you can do a heavy linker by holding either light or medium during your special move input. So you are pressing medium, but holding it long enough for it to activate the heavy version. You can read about it more here: Openers: The Complete KI Guide)

CRUCIAL GAME SAVING/SYNCING BUG!

I’ll just explain what happened, what i did exactly, and how I was able to fix it!

I’ve been playing on Windows 10 mostly since season 3 launch, and 100% of the time within the last month, however, I decided to switch to my xbox one for a few matches the other night, and the game crashed every time as soon as it found an opponent in Ranked. I tunred off the “Instant-On” power mode option in the xbox settings, (bc that seems to make my KI crash 90% of the time, and hardly EVER when on “Energy-Saver” mode.)
Re-loaded KI, and it crashed pretty much before it got to the title screen. So I decided to go back and just play on Windows10. It signed me in just fine, but had trouble syncing data… Finally got it to sync and a msg popped up, “You will be unable to Save/Load Game” etc. I haven’t seen this one before, so I re-loaded KI again, and after it synced and game loaded, my profile was “erased”, back to LVL 1… I immediately closed KI and tried my fix for the other bug I had on Windows 10 when stuck on “Checking Downloadable Content” msg appears before playing. AND IT WORKED!

1. Go to your “File Explorer” Then go up to “View” and check the Hidden Items box.
  2. Local C:
  3. Users
  4. “User folder”
  5. AppData folder
  6. Local
  7. Packages
  8. Microsoft.killerinstinct-win10 folder
  9. SystemAppData folder
  10. DELETE wgs folder
  11. Restart CPU

This fixed the new syncing issue i had an my profile was fully restored!!! Hope this helps the players and developers, and I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

1 Like