Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I had the same problem, I bought 1600 KIGOLD cause I wanted to buy Maya s futuristic armor which it cost 600 KIGOLD 900 remaining, once I did it I quit the game and later when I came back to buy something for Kim I have no KI GOLD. I don’t care losing 900 KIGOLD cause I have what I wanted but… If this bug is affecting other people must be fixed.

Hi, since the gargos update im getting disconnected a lot during the searching screen in ranked mode. Basically when the game finds an opponent, during the transition to the character select screen the game suddenly freezes and i am returned to the xbox one dashboard with me having to boot the game again.

The worst of all it is this issue gives me a loss every time when i return to ranked. It already happened 8 times since friday. I ve never had this problem and i ve been playing this game since 2014.

Anyone else going through this? Sorry for my english.

2 Likes

This isn’t a bug. It’s part of the priority system Community member @Infilament made a post about this not long ago.

Shadow Specials beat specials.

So does that mean that on the input commands that show on the left side it will not show “heavy” icons for heavy linkers used?

If I’m having an issue where I got probation without warning, what is recommended that I should do?

1 Like

Spinal’s absorb is able to absorb shadow jagos back heavy kick overhead. Since the description for spinals absorb is that it only works on special moves and shadow moves isn’t this a bug? Not sure if it existed pre gargos patch but it happens for me in online and training mode.

Correct, it will show the button you pressed and held (either light or medium). Because you didn’t press a heavy button, heavy does not show up in the input display.

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem, though it’s been happening to me in Exhibition–as soon as I find an opponent, I’m booted to the dashboard. It’s been happening on and off since the last patch dropped, and I don’t remember this happening before.

2 Likes

Happens to me in ranked too and while it searches, it still counts as a disconnect. Yay!

Another little thing. That’s not really a problem for me but I think the best is to report that.
I finished May with more than 8000 points (so, I obviously played ranked). But, in casuals matches with a friend, I’m counted as a Qualifier, even though my rank in ranked is, still, Killer by 06/02.

Gargos’ release forced my computer to retake the performance test and I scored over 100 points below the pass mark, without changing any graphics settings.
I can’t play ranked anymore because of this.

Is anyone else having jump and ender input errors since the Gargos update? It can’t just be me.

So for the jump issue…

1. Try to do any qcf move.
  2. Occasionally, but often, get a forwards or backwards jump instead.

I wondered if it could be my controller, but every other game feels normal. So I went into practice mode to see what was what.
I moved my left stick to the side, then slowly moved it upwards and started jumping way sooner than I thought I should, it was the same in both sides.
I tried with moving the stick down and it behaved as normal.

Let’s compare it to compass points.
On a compass you’ve got N, NE, E etc. but you’ve also got NNE, NEE and so on. Right now it feels like the game is picking up North-East-East as a forward jump.
Yet, if I want to crouch then I don’t start crouching until the stick is in a South-East position, South-East-East is still recognized as “forwards”.

So I’m wondering if what the game registers as “up” has changed.

Posting my ender issue as a separate post for two reasons. One, it’s a different issue and two, neatness.

Since the Gargos update I’ve occasionally had enders coming out instead of linkers.

1. Do heavy auto > any linker.
  2. Get ender instead.

Let’s use Mira as an example, since I’ve given her a fair bit of time pre and post patch so it’s been quite noticeable.

1. Attempt heavy auto > Trephine linker.
  2. Get heavy auto > Trephine ender instead.

Alternatively, sometimes this happens with Gargos…

1. Attempt heavy linker > heavy auto.
  2. Get heavy linker > HP/HK manual instead.

Which is even more annoying when the linker was portal punches and I’m just standing there like a numpty.

It’s not just these characters but the results are the same, it’s like my linker input is sometimes reading the button input from a previous heavy auto, or in the case of the accidental manuals reading my heavy auto inputs late instead.

I’ve noticed it’s not just me having input problems, I see some people saying they’re getting surges with Shago when they don’t want them.
While I’ve yet to test that myself yet, it does make me think there might be something to my own problems.

your wrong cause med attacks are hitting my opponent not heavy

Posting ANOTHER THING, bite me. It’s different and shorter.
Noticed this in practice earlier, it’s probably been reported already.

1. Fulgore uses Devastation Beam on Gargos who either pops instinct just before the beam comes out or is already in it.
  2. If Gargos tries to taunt while tanking the beam, he is hit by it and takes the damage for every remaining hit.

I’m all for smacking down a character as they’re taunting, but this doesn’t seem to be right. If the stoneskin Gargos is already taunting when the beam hits then he tanks it as normal, only receiving potential damage.

Also if Gargos uses Eruption while tanking the beam then Fulgore is unaffected and he takes damage for all of the beam’s remaining hits as well, but that one doesn’t seem like a bug to me since erupting during the beam sounds like a really bad idea anyway.

Wow I really should have taken videos of this stuff, huh?

You hit your opponent with a heavy linker, not a medium linker, because you held the medium button down. If you don’t believe me, that’s up to you I guess.

1 Like

not holding buttons down

Indeed i am experiencing the same ranked match crash issue on xbox, it is very frustrating b/c its costing me ranked points as well as ranked loses.I have been put on KI probation twice b/c of this, total bummer.

1 Like

Yeah, same two hard crashes in a row on ranked as it was connecting(before names pop up) have had more than a dozen hard crashes in exhibition since gargos update dropped. Seems to be happening to others too, lot of opponent has left the lobby at the same point, right during load screen before showing player names

Cinder has 2 bugs.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E585EF9D9E631BEF!157&authkey=!AB2JDpDlkszhPLo&ithint=folder%2C

In the first video, landing a Counter Breaker gets rid of Burnout entirely.

In the second video, activating a Counter Breaker off of a recapture sends him flying into the corner.